Why do the things i try sell onhere never get a single response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont understand =[

15 Comments

I never sold something I was trying to sell either

Try adding a picture.

Unless you are giving it away sales on this forum are not very good IMO.

price too high ? not a very desirable item? not described clearly enough? etc etc

greg_68;7021482

Unless you are giving it away sales on this forum are not very good IMO.

+1

Original Poster

I added pictures to others but still got nothing. I would only add pics if theres interest now. I dont get it tho, the stuff im selling is quality lol

Eez1;7021497

I added pictures to others but still got nothing. I would only add pics … I added pictures to others but still got nothing. I would only add pics if theres interest now. I dont get it tho, [COLOR=Blue]the stuff im selling is quality[/COLOR] lol

Sounds like you are trying to promote your current fs thread

PS Its either PU or leather there is no such thing as PU Leather

Original Poster

Haha just tight-fisted then lolol even tho its at a very reasonable price considering

Banned

seems like a self promote thread to me

Eez1;7021497

I added pictures to others but still got nothing. I would only add pics … I added pictures to others but still got nothing. I would only add pics if theres interest now. I dont get it tho, the stuff im selling is quality lol

Eez1;7021528

Haha just tight-fisted then lolol even tho its at a very reasonable price … Haha just tight-fisted then lolol even tho its at a very reasonable price considering

Original Poster

harlzter;7021519

Sounds like you are trying to promote your current fs thread

No not at all. I have tried selling things before and I got no responses and didnt moan about it.

harlzter;7021519

Sounds like you are trying to promote your current fs threadPS Its either … Sounds like you are trying to promote your current fs threadPS Its either PU or leather there is no such thing as PU Leather

sassie;7021531

seems like a self promote thread to me

Great minds and all that?

The OP is just posting their views, there is no real need to start the self promoting replies. It's not selling and they are looking for advice, whatever they had wrote would have been seen as self promotion.

They are obviously new to the site and are looking for some direction.

They are selling quality stuff at a reasonable price (to them) and do not understand why it is not selling, simple.

Maybe its just the time of year op.
i only really look for new kids clothes so its not my sort of stuff.
And sassies dress that im gutted is too small

Because everyone here wants to get as much as they can for as little as they can.
Try billionairexchange.com/

Just say the item used to belong to somebody famous...

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764019
  2. Better watch out for these...1017
  3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
  4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094

See more discussions