EXPIRED

Why do we bother going to doctors?

According to eastenders/corrie etc-every ailment can be cured by putting the kettle on and having a nice cup of tea.

The nhs are missing a trick here-they could empty hospitals overnight just by buying in a huge batch of earl grey-would save billions on medicines too.

5 Comments

Banned

yeah they usually send you away with medication and a come back next time note

Banned

Considering doctors usually give you a load of useless rubbish, just to get rid of you, knowing the problem will probably go away intime, a cup of tea IS more useful.

jubbyme;7942668

Considering doctors usually give you a load of useless rubbish, just to … Considering doctors usually give you a load of useless rubbish, just to get rid of you, knowing the problem will probably go away intime, a cup of tea IS more useful.

I'll second that, there has been many occasion when my doctor has just chucked a prescription at me without even asking me anything, or examining me. I can be in the room 60 seconds maximum and on my way home.

apduk;7951196

I'll second that, there has been many occasion when my doctor has just … I'll second that, there has been many occasion when my doctor has just chucked a prescription at me without even asking me anything, or examining me. I can be in the room 60 seconds maximum and on my way home.

Similar, its more of "why are you bothering to come here, you just have a cold/flu/chest infection it will go away in time"

Banned

I think my doctor's is great.

The staff are all lovely and helpful.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763967
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210858
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132

See more discussions