Why do we get tiny moles in out faces in the sun?!

Found 8th May
Some people and children seem to some don't?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
You get tiny moles because a daddy mole and a mummy love each other very much
You mean freckles?
15 Comments
You get tiny moles because a daddy mole and a mummy love each other very much
You mean freckles?
I get puss spots
Because some people are more GMO then others
Edited by: "mattsk" 8th May
A propensity for having moles can run in families, so may be genetic.
Genetics - some people are more susceptible than others, you can also get melonoma's which are cancerous moles, my uncle died from one such mole on his hand.

Make sure you use sun cream...
Bigfootpete22 m ago

Genetics - some people are more susceptible than others, you can also get …Genetics - some people are more susceptible than others, you can also get melonoma's which are cancerous moles, my uncle died from one such mole on his hand. Make sure you use sun cream...

Yes, I was just looking at the following as well.

nhs.uk/conditions/moles/

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/moles-freckles-skin-tags

bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/48pnVdW1tNQtdzWJMJNjtwP/what-does-sunlight-do-to-skin

bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3B4pFccSwjT9nslWMcM10VF/should-i-avoid-the-sun

theguardian.com/lif…cer
Edited by: "LemonHead" 8th May
benrobertsno144 s ago

Soap and water are your friend.

Or seek medical advice, even better.
Mostly gingers, that's why they avoid the sun and look like vampires.
benrobertsno12 m ago

Soap and water are your friend.

I do every day. I use Olay face wash every night and wash my face again in the morning
benrobertsno114 m ago

Mostly gingers, that's why they avoid the sun and look like vampires.

Yes, they are more common, and prominent, in fair-skinned people.

And us gingers don't have to look like vampires either. Ideally, avoid exposure between 11am and 3pm, when sunlight is strongest, and wear high factor sun cream if you do.
LemonHead2 h, 51 m ago

Yes, they are more common, and prominent, in fair-skinned people. And us …Yes, they are more common, and prominent, in fair-skinned people. And us gingers don't have to look like vampires either. Ideally, avoid exposure between 11am and 3pm, when sunlight is strongest, and wear high factor sun cream if you do.

I've yet to see a ginger person who isn't pretty transparent, I'm not sure what's different in the skin that makes such a difference.
Misslovely3 h, 3 m ago

I do every day. I use Olay face wash every night and wash my face again in …I do every day. I use Olay face wash every night and wash my face again in the morning

That sounds like a bit of bad luck then. Maybe you should pester a dermatologist.
benrobertsno15 h, 36 m ago

I've yet to see a ginger person who isn't pretty transparent, I'm not sure …I've yet to see a ginger person who isn't pretty transparent, I'm not sure what's different in the skin that makes such a difference.

The difference could be down to the different types of melanin in the skin.

Red headed people actually have a totally different type of melanin in their skin called pheomelanin. Pheomelanin is a much less efficient absorber of UV light.

People most at risk are those with fair skin, blue eyes, freckles, and red or ginger hair. People with white (Caucasian) skins have less melanin than those with darker skins, so are at more risk of burning. However, anyone can get sunburnt, even those with dark skins and higher levels of melanin. So do be careful all the same when out and about when UV rays are at their strongest.

This'll also crack you up.

In ancient Egypt, redheaded men were sometimes burned alive as a sacrifice to the gods. And redheads were particularly persecuted during the witch trials in Europe between the fifteenth and seventeenth centuries, as the colour was linked to the devil and the pale skin most redheads have was seen as deathly and unnatural.

Cartman's rant (South Park) is also very hilarious. Cracks me up every time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants