Groups

Why do websites default to listing prices highest first???

Hi Guys,

Just sharing a pet hate with you. Why does it seem that whenever you search for something the results always come back with the highest price first? Why would anyone be interested in buying the most expensive version of a particular item there may be a cheaper equivelant?

It really does baffle me but as it seems every website does it there must be some logic involved somewhere!

Is it just me that this drives mad?

7 Comments

Banned

[quote=ficosaneil]Hi Guys,

Just sharing a pet hat with you.

lol can my dog borrow your pet hat save him getting wet today :giggle: :giggle:

Because thats mostly the items they make the most profit on

They'd prefer you to buy a £300 mobile phone than a £20 one etc!

Admin

dog_cop

[quote=ficosaneil]Hi Guys,Just sharing a pet hat with you. lol can my dog … [quote=ficosaneil]Hi Guys,Just sharing a pet hat with you. lol can my dog borrow your pet hat save him getting wet today :giggle: :giggle:

Lol I saw that too but you beat me to it... :giggle:
    In reply to OP... I dunno :?

Banned

juliet_bravo

[quote=dog_cop]Lol I saw that too but you beat me to it... :giggle: In … [quote=dog_cop]Lol I saw that too but you beat me to it... :giggle: In reply to OP... I dunno :?

been to the gym this morning so still sharpe, but fading fast though :giggle:

Admin

dog_cop

[quote=juliet_bravo]been to the gym this morning so still sharpe, but … [quote=juliet_bravo]been to the gym this morning so still sharpe, but fading fast though :giggle:

Not fast enough to answer the question I just asked you in the weekender :whistling:

Banned

juliet_bravo

[quote=dog_cop]Not fast enough to answer the question I just asked you in … [quote=dog_cop]Not fast enough to answer the question I just asked you in the weekender :whistling:

fast enough to do the washing up, get my kit ready for this afternoon, post several replies and surf the net as well

Original Poster

just made a subtle edit to hopefully save some blushes :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …182465
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213642
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34226
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426159

See more discussions