Why do wives have ‘Mobile Phones’ on Silent?

Found 15th Mar
I have a feeling my wife also has the vibration function off whilst stowed away in her handbag.

If I had a £1 for every missed call my wife gets I’d be a billionaire.
Community Updates
MiscPhones
Top comments
Maybe because she is cheating on you again and this time she is trying to be clever.
"If I had a £1 for every missed call my wife gets I’d be a billionaire"

I doubt it
Lots have it on silent. Think none of us want phone calls. I don't. Prefer texts ect.. My phone is always on silent
Speaking from personal experience, I think girls just prefer the vibrate mode
61 Comments
sexist nonsense, carry on.
Maybe because she is cheating on you again and this time she is trying to be clever.
"If I had a £1 for every missed call my wife gets I’d be a billionaire"

I doubt it
Lots have it on silent. Think none of us want phone calls. I don't. Prefer texts ect.. My phone is always on silent
Never experience d this myself but by repute ..................

What do women do? Talk.

What does the lucky recipient do? Listen
Speaking from personal experience, I think girls just prefer the vibrate mode
I dunno why anyone puts their phone in a handbag. Even if it's on ring you wont hear it.

Trouble is, girl pockets are small. Phones are getting bigger. I'm not sure it's socially acceptable to strap my phone to myself yet, but i sure wish it was.
Felicitous7 m ago

Speaking from personal experience, I think girls just prefer the vibrate …Speaking from personal experience, I think girls just prefer the vibrate mode

/ ask Miles
Edited by: "Joey.Bloggsy" 15th Mar
deleted419103
MSK.17 m ago

I dunno why anyone puts their phone in a handbag. Even if it's on ring …I dunno why anyone puts their phone in a handbag. Even if it's on ring you wont hear it.Trouble is, girl pockets are small. Phones are getting bigger. I'm not sure it's socially acceptable to strap my phone to myself yet, but i sure wish it was.

Smartwatch?
I'm a popular person obviously so need it on silent otherwise the constant notification tone gets annoying and too much
Maybe its because she dont want to talk to you OP.
Refreshers15th Mar

Smartwatch?

I'd still have to carry a bag for the phone though.

Plus you can guarantee if the recipient of the smart watch is a phone-bagger, they will ignore the watch anyway.
Original Poster
davewave1 h, 50 m ago

Bore me. Jog on.
MSK said about girls pockets being smaller ... very true ... you cant get anything into them

But for me, the reason I have the phone on silent is because it's embarrassing hearing it
going off while I'm ferreting thru my bag trying to find the damn thing. It's you-know-who's
law that it will ring when I am just getting to the till somewhere to be served, there are people
behind me and I'm faffing about trying to pack my shopping, pay the cashier and answer the phone,
usually for it to be someone telling me I can still reclaim PPI. !!

Instead of a decline button, can they make an " answer with a scream" button ? !!
Edited by: "Alfsmum" 15th Mar
MSK.1 h, 31 m ago

I dunno why anyone puts their phone in a handbag. Even if it's on ring …I dunno why anyone puts their phone in a handbag. Even if it's on ring you wont hear it.Trouble is, girl pockets are small. Phones are getting bigger. I'm not sure it's socially acceptable to strap my phone to myself yet, but i sure wish it was.

I thought all the cool kids wore belt holsters.

33447157-a5sS1.jpg
fivegoldstars6 m ago

I thought all the cool kids wore belt holsters.[Image]

I would sell my right tit for Tomb Raider style phone holsters to become a thing.

Sadly most lady trousers don't have belt loops either
MSK.1 m ago

I would sell my right tit for Tomb Raider style phone holsters to become a …I would sell my right tit for Tomb Raider style phone holsters to become a thing.Sadly most lady trousers don't have belt loops either

Alfsmum14 m ago

MSK said about girls pockets being smaller ... very true ... you cant get …MSK said about girls pockets being smaller ... very true ... you cant get anything into themBut for me, the reason I have the phone on silent is because it's embarrassing hearing it going off while I'm ferreting thru my bag trying to find the damn thing. It's you-know-who'slaw that it will ring when I am just getting to the till somewhere to be served, there are peoplebehind me and I'm faffing about trying to pack my shopping, pay the cashier and answer the phone,usually for it to be someone telling me I can still reclaim PPI. !!Instead of a decline button, can they make an " answer with a scream" button ? !!

There has to be a practical solution to this i don't know about. What do other people do with their phones while they are at work etc?
tregs1 m ago

[Image]

You don't think they'd be useful?
MSK.9 m ago

I would sell my right tit for Tomb Raider style phone holsters to become a …I would sell my right tit for Tomb Raider style phone holsters to become a thing.Sadly most lady trousers don't have belt loops either

I know the feeling. I've waited ages for the Borat mankini to become socially acceptable, but I still get some odd looks in Sainsbury's.
Edited by: "fivegoldstars" 15th Mar
MSK.5 m ago

You don't think they'd be useful?

Yes, right tits are very useful.
tregs2 h, 6 m ago

"If I had a £1 for every missed call my wife gets I’d be a billionaire"I do …"If I had a £1 for every missed call my wife gets I’d be a billionaire"I doubt it

He does keep leaving her number on Toilet doors.
fivegoldstars7 m ago

I know the feeling. I've waited ages for the Borat mankini to become …I know the feeling. I've waited ages for the Borat mankini to become socially acceptable, but I still get some odd looks in Sainsbury's.

I reckon that will happen first, given its less practical
123thisisme8 m ago

Yes, right tits are very useful.

That's the nicest thing anyone's did about my tit in ages
MSK.14 m ago

There has to be a practical solution to this i don't know about. What do …There has to be a practical solution to this i don't know about. What do other people do with their phones while they are at work etc?

lock it in my drawer and miss all the Whatsapp messages
#WomenAndTheirWays

Or they ring you. You ring then back and they've already switched their phones off.
MSK.4 m ago

Get a room you two
joesmum13 m ago

lock it in my drawer and miss all the Whatsapp messages

You have a draw at work? Well that's just showing off now
More importantly... Why do wives have orgasms? Just gives them something else to moan about!
Edited by: "mrty" 15th Mar
mrty8 m ago

More importantly... Why do wives have orgasms? Just gives them something …More importantly... Why do wives have orgasms? Just gives them something else to moan about!

I once went out with a girl that was so posh when she had an orgasm she would shout "I'm arriving, I'm arriving"
MSK.41 m ago

MSK.41 m ago

If you dont already go to church you should start, you have a devine right.
MSK.2 h, 40 m ago

MSK.1 h, 1 m ago

Need to stick to one of these then MSK
33447575-iGN13.jpg
33447620-HgesT.jpg
tregs3 h, 24 m ago

"If I had a £1 for every missed call my wife gets I’d be a billionaire"I do …"If I had a £1 for every missed call my wife gets I’d be a billionaire"I doubt it

Yes, otherwise someone calling her is a creep
Original Poster
Mechtup42 s ago

Yes, otherwise someone calling her is a creep

Haha good point
I remember the good old childhood days where mobile phones weren't a thing, you'd be riding your bike to your mates house and actually physically knocking his door...crazy thought isn't it?

Only recently have people started disconnecting themselves from landlines, with knocking on peoples doors seen as almost a crime these days, mobile phones have taken over. And yes many people prefer them on silent.

They also could be cheating and you're scared of that thought.

Lets flip a coin.
Original Poster
J4GG412 m ago

I remember the good old childhood days where mobile phones weren't a …I remember the good old childhood days where mobile phones weren't a thing, you'd be riding your bike to your mates house and actually physically knocking his door...crazy thought isn't it?Only recently have people started disconnecting themselves from landlines, with knocking on peoples doors seen as almost a crime these days, mobile phones have taken over. And yes many people prefer them on silent.They also could be cheating and you're scared of that thought.Lets flip a coin.

Deep bro
Why do men keep peeing in public places?

Btw OP I keep my phone in my pocket and don't have it on silent.
Original Poster
Segata-Sanshiro4 m ago

Why do men keep peeing in public places?Btw OP I keep my phone in my …Why do men keep peeing in public places?Btw OP I keep my phone in my pocket and don't have it on silent.

Sometimes you just have to go !
123thisisme1 h, 37 m ago

If you dont already go to church you should start, you have a devine right.

Okay, now the left is just feeling left out
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants