why do women hate men playing on the ps3?

32 replies
Found 6th Oct 2010
why do they all go moody when you wanna have a few games on the ps3!
any1 explain?

32 Comments

Because their not getting our full attention..!!!

Banned

cause its a ps3. nuff said

Because they see games as immature. Also apparantly because I always buy games which aren't fun. What's not fun about shooting people in the face!!!? Women!

Banned

i end up half lying, saying something like im talking to my mate but just leave the bit that its on xbox out.

I'd wait until you have finished the actual foreplay first rather then shooting the crap out of people during it !!

wana get yourself a Xbox, apparently they don't hate them

Original Poster

roryk83

best joke ive heard all week!

I bought my boyfriend an xbox and controllers and games for xmas, they spend all their bloody time in the cupboard, i'm **** off he doesnt play!

Foreplay?

roryk83

My wife is the same for both unless it's guitar hero, then I can't get her off it

because they dont have a washing up game on the PS3

Ive got an xbox 360 and a ps3 and ive got the opposite problem, she always wants to play when ever im on them! You try winning 100-0 on fifa all the time!

We don't.Gives our head peace!

Antj87

because they dont have a washing up game on the PS3

Playstation Move: Ironing Champion

Banned

why do they all go moody when you wanna have a few games on the ps3!any1 … why do they all go moody when you wanna have a few games on the ps3!any1 explain?

Because computer games are for children.

Banned

toshapetriji

oh dear! LUDDITE! oO

roryk83

True, they're usually travelling to and from Germany.

Banned

Get them involved, the wife plays Everybody's Golf and Modern Warfare 2.

bit of a sweeping statement, I don't mind men playing games, as long as its not 24/7 and we get to live life a little. ..
Plus, I have my own xbox, So it would really be pot-kettle-black if I moaned!!

toshapetriji1 person likes this

The average gamer is mid to late 20's, a 2005 study showed nearly 40% of the UK population played games, that can only have increased since then with the popularity of the Wii etc........I suggest you stop getting your "facts" from the Daily Mail and other such media outlets who like to ignore facts in favour of sensationalist headlines.
Edited by: "megalomaniac" 7th Oct 2010

gbspurs

Because they see games as immature. Also apparantly because I always buy … Because they see games as immature. Also apparantly because I always buy games which aren't fun. What's not fun about shooting people in the face!!!? Women!

lol

Banned

The average gamer is mid to late 20's, a 2005 study showed nearly 40% of … The average gamer is mid to late 20's, a 2005 study showed nearly 40% of the UK population played games

So 40% of the population are immature. No wonder we are in the mess we are.

toshapetriji

So 40% of the population are immature. No wonder we are in the mess we … So 40% of the population are immature. No wonder we are in the mess we are.

I thought that was cos' 50% were women???

toshapetriji

So 40% of the population are immature. No wonder we are in the mess we … So 40% of the population are immature. No wonder we are in the mess we are.

That would include children, and by definition they're immature.

toshapetriji

Could be worse, they could be closed minded bigots like you

Because women gave up playing with toys at a young age, well most of them......

I have my own ps3 and my husband never plays it, just me

So, if anybody wants to add me to psn, I am EvilKittyCat (_;)

Original Poster

[quote=Antj874 people like this]because they dont have a washing up game on the PS3[/quote

She plays on MW2, Just doesnt like it wen i play on fifa...

MissRoo

bit of a sweeping statement, I don't mind men playing games, as long as … bit of a sweeping statement, I don't mind men playing games, as long as its not 24/7 and we get to live life a little. ..

This^^ and I play too

My husband works all day,but i and our 6month old baby needs attention 2.
He as both x-box + ps3 and if he is not on them he is on here or on is i-pod touch.
Yes he needs 2 grow- up he his in his late thirties not teens or twenties.......Ha ha

everyone has a hobby of some description, as long as does not interfere with your relationships and is reasonable then its completely fine, I'm not joined at the hip to my wife, she has her own hobbies she enjoys and I wouldn't stop her from doing them

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322811
    2. The Brexit Good News Thread1016
    3. word association Game74244857
    4. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.55

See more discussions