Groups

Why do women take so long to get ready?

LOL?

76 Comments

Because men are good looking without war paint and women need to slap it on to keep up with us

because you let us !

I take ages about 3 hours but can do it in a hour and a half x

This is why! If you werent posting on here you would be ready by now... Come on Jaffa CakeGet a move on!

It's because they're incredibly insecure about themselves.

Banned

Tinkytayls;6148015

you would look prettier nakeder, i mean with less make up :oops:

Tinkytayls;6148015

Just give me time to get to you......

Original Poster

[COLOR="Red"]My gally has been getting ready for about an hour now and she keeps telling me I'll be ready in 10 minutes LOL.

She doesn't even wear that much make up 'cos she doesn't need to.

Women eh?[/COLOR]

Shucks i dont wear alot of make up in the day....

The JFK;6148056

[COLOR="Red"]My gally has been getting ready for about an hour now and … [COLOR="Red"]My gally has been getting ready for about an hour now and she keeps telling me I'll be ready in 10 minutes LOL.She doesn't even wear that much make up 'cos she doesn't need to. Women eh?[/COLOR]

Trust me she is probably putting lots of make up on to make it loo natural lol

Banned

Tinkytayls;6148061

Shucks i dont wear alot of make up in the day....

cool upload it to you're avatar :-D

Banned

The JFK;6148056

[COLOR="Red"]My gally has been getting ready for about an hour now and … [COLOR="Red"]My gally has been getting ready for about an hour now and she keeps telling me I'll be ready in 10 minutes LOL.Women eh?[/COLOR]

She's trimming her bush for tonight :whistling:

Tinkytayls;6148015

an hr and a half must be from getting into the shower hun... you cant possiibly take that long just for make up x

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/176/462147196_d7c689e905.jpg

to look this good! :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;6148075

An hour and a half is a long time, what the heck are you putting on?

lol wouldnt you like to know :whistling:

its one of those thingsa
    once you start getting used to the opposite sex you just get used to it

whislt shes getting ready you can surf the net and post

ClarityofMind;6148089

an hr and a half must be from getting into the shower hun... you cant … an hr and a half must be from getting into the shower hun... you cant possiibly take that long just for make up x

......... 3 hours was including a shower

its not just make up but hair and i drink while i am getting ready and i always have a mate round.... so yeah we take ages lol

lumoruk;6148074

cool upload it to you're avatar :-D

That picture was in the day with not much make up:?

. 3 hours was including a showerits not just make up but hair and i drink … . 3 hours was including a showerits not just make up but hair and i drink while i am getting ready and i always have a mate round.... so yeah we take ages lol

well if i was getting ready with one of ur mates i d spend more than 3 hours in the shower

Original Poster

[COLOR="Red"]I've started drinking now.

I'm getting bored and I wanna go out.[/COLOR]

some women take a long while as they obviously aren't blessed with as much natural beauty as lets say my wife, no slap required:-D

What i wrote sounds so wrong but you all know what i mean x

do you not realise how long it takes to put on a basque and stockings? Those little stocking clips are so fiddly

renown;6148140

some women take a long while as they obviously aren't blessed with as … some women take a long while as they obviously aren't blessed with as much natural beauty as lets say my wife, no slap required:-D

Awww, u sweetie;-)

I used to take hours...not any more....not sure y that is:oops: :lol:

renown;6148140

some women take a long while as they obviously aren't blessed with as … some women take a long while as they obviously aren't blessed with as much natural beauty as lets say my wife, no slap required:-D

awww you're lovely hun x x

takes me ten mins to do face x

Original Poster

[COLOR="Red"]I'm off out now.

My girlfriend is going to come and watch me play football tomorrow and then stay at mine for a few days.

I hope everyone has a good night. :-D[/COLOR]

starsparkle2311;6148163

No not really, I'm just interested if that's an hour and a half on … No not really, I'm just interested if that's an hour and a half on makeup, WOW, I only take 5 minutes, half an hour if I'm really making an effort,lol:p

I dont go out much nowaday so when i do i prob go over board with eeverything prob why everytime i get home im sick and end up laying half naked on the bathroom floor :oops:

starsparkle2311;6148197

yeh so the bishop said to the vicar, fnar fnar

lol

Tinkytayls;6148208

I dont go out much nowaday so when i do i prob go over board with … I dont go out much nowaday so when i do i prob go over board with eeverything prob why everytime i get home im sick and end up laying half naked on the bathroom floor :oops:

theres only one reason I lay on the bathroom floor hunni and it has nothing to do with feeling sick....

... well not for a lil while ;-)

The JFK;6148200

[COLOR="Red"]I'm off out now.My girlfriend is going to come and watch me … [COLOR="Red"]I'm off out now.My girlfriend is going to come and watch me play football tomorrow and then stay at mine for a few days.I hope everyone has a good night. :-D[/COLOR]

I dont envy her plans :whistling:

starsparkle2311;6148197

yeh so the bishop said to the vicar, fnar fnar

:w00t:

ss = cool

hannah19790;6148162

Awww, u sweetie;-)I used to take hours...not any more....not sure y that … Awww, u sweetie;-)I used to take hours...not any more....not sure y that is:oops: :lol:

You know no matter how much time and effort you put in the end result does'nt get any better:whistling:

I'm talking like... from foundation onwards? ten mins, easy?

starsparkle2311;6148309

are we talking make-up here nikki?

If we're talking the other, I'm more like two hours

My mascara takes about 20 odd minutes .....

starsparkle2311;6148309

are we talking make-up here nikki?

If we are not i amm talking a 10 minute girl :oops:

Tinkytayls;6148319

My mascara takes about 20 odd minutes .....

how on earth does mascara take 20 minutes? lol

Banned

when the mrs is getting ready I tell her to shout me when she has about 10 mins to go. Then I will start to get ready and when Im ready in 10 mins she will be ready as well. Cant be bothered getting ready then waiting around for ages for her!

tinkerbell28;6148335

Yeah about 10 mins for the slap here:thumbsup:

see.. me and you Tinks x x x;-)

I dont know i put on loads ..... i guess we all can have natural beauty so i fake mine ...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846215
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46

See more discussions