Groups

Why do you point to your wrist when you ask someone the time? You don't point at your backside when you ask where the toilet is!

Anyone got any other silly sayings?

11 Comments

i dont know, but i never ever wear watches but when someone asks me the time i always look at my wrist :? :lol:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiggght

Forrest Gump post of the day

A watch is usually worn on the wrist, you are pointing to where it would be.
    A toilet is not worn on the body, thus the example you give is woefully inaccurate.

thats a Michael McIntyre joke isn't

the dandy p;6842434

A watch is usually worn on the wrist, you are pointing to where it would … A watch is usually worn on the wrist, you are pointing to where it would be.A toilet is not worn on the body, thus the example you give is woefully inaccurate.

+1 :thumbsup:

the dandy p;6842434

A watch is usually worn on the wrist, you are pointing to where it would … A watch is usually worn on the wrist, you are pointing to where it would be.A toilet is not worn on the body, thus the example you give is woefully inaccurate.

:thumbsup:

End of the thread!

hassony;6842436

thats a Michael McIntyre joke isn't

i think it was going a long time before mcintyre

Original Poster

Love how annoyed some people get

looks like some1 has been watching Peter Kay ;-)

Banned

Adam2050;6842519

Love how annoyed some people get

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Quite lucky really, because you are incredibly annoying. Would be a hard life if you didn't love it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;6842637

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Quite lucky really, … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Quite lucky really, because you are incredibly annoying. Would be a hard life if you didn't love it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks I'm glad you take note.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Remove Best Offers Option On eBay?33
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111319
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1639
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.710

See more discussions