Groups

Why does an impact to your testicles hurt so much?

Banned
    Got a ball to the testicles tonight, it hurt....but why does it hurt so much?

20 Comments

mine hurt for days on end
    couldnt pee for ages
    tennis ball

Banned

to tell you its hurtin......same as any other part of your body

Banned

cause whats in there is why you are alive

Banned

you cant put pictures like that up man:o

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove;6243168

cause whats in there is why you are alive

Why are women still alive then?

I joke..:whistling:

casparwhite;6243172

you cant put pictures like that up man:o

What pictures?? lol thought it was weird they were on wikipedia and kids can see that right?

Pain Its all in the mind You need to learn to draw them up inside you:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

renown;6243181

Pain Its all in the mind You need to learn to draw them up inside … Pain Its all in the mind You need to learn to draw them up inside you:thumbsup:

My left one does that when its really cold, since an accident when I was little :cry:

Banned

renown;6243181

Pain Its all in the mind You need to learn to draw them up inside … Pain Its all in the mind You need to learn to draw them up inside you:thumbsup:

what are you a ladyboy?:w00t:

it hurts to give men the smallest idea how much labour hurts women !!!!

lumoruk;6243193

My left one does that when its really cold, since an accident when I was … My left one does that when its really cold, since an accident when I was little :cry:

freak :w00t:

casparwhite;6243201

what are you a ladyboy?:w00t:

Love you long time hunny :w00t:

ah it dont really hurt that much, just that your wusses.
    Have babies then youll know.

lumoruk;6243193

My left one does that when its really cold, since an accident when I was … My left one does that when its really cold, since an accident when I was little :cry:

Circumcision has that effect i am told.

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;6243234

freak :w00t:

:cry: what a mean thing to say :-(

dust in the eyes>>>>

lumoruk;6243263

:cry: what a mean thing to say :-(

say it as it is ;-)

lumoruk;6243178

Why are women still alive then?I joke..:whistling:[COLOR="DarkRed"]What … Why are women still alive then?I joke..:whistling:[COLOR="DarkRed"]What pictures[/COLOR]?? lol thought it was weird they were on wikipedia and kids can see that right?

If you search something else on wiki...to do with female waxing; kids can see that too...

lumoruk;6243193

There is nothing abnormal about it seriously so dont worry about it :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

renown;6243298

There is nothing abnormal about it seriously so dont worry about it … There is nothing abnormal about it seriously so dont worry about it :thumbsup:

already posted a new thread....I'm still worried though need more feedback

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass;6243479

I'd give it 24 hours, I got hit in mine repeatable on a Sunday night and … I'd give it 24 hours, I got hit in mine repeatable on a Sunday night and it took till Monday evening to more or less recover.

They feel fine now took 2 minutes of breathing in and out :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions