Groups

why does andywedge....

keep postin zavvi deals with that £1 voucher, yet when other people post deals with vouchers such as littlewoods deals he says its not allowed

17 Comments

Zavvi vouchers are slightly different to the littlewoods ones. The littlewoods ones are meant to be for certain customers and there has been trouble with them claiming money back in the past. You can find threads in misc about it. Though I don't think they have done so for a long while.

Zavvi is open to everyone and there is no risk as mentioned above.

Hope this helps.

P.S has nothing to do with Andywedge I'm guessing it's a new thing with certain vouchers, and seems the admins have changed there views on the matter.

because the zavvi ones work and the littlewoods ones involve your card being charged at a later date. never criticise the matrix hamster-he is legend!

Banned

Because littlewoods put people in the shifter over the vouchers as they weren't suppose to have them only custome specific to my understanding and anyway little woods are overinflated

And.....because he's Andy Wedge and we like him so he can do wot he likes :-D

hannah19790;7091135

And.....because he's Andy Wedge and we like him so he can do wot he likes … And.....because he's Andy Wedge and we like him so he can do wot he likes :-D

exactly! hamster=good/gerbil=bad:p

You can be sure that you are getting top deals when Andy posts, so i wouldn't worry about it, he is only trying to save you all your hard earned cash

barky;7091157

exactly! hamster=good/gerbil=bad:p

+1 DON'T DIS THE HAMSTA :x (he's still missing the 'R' :? )

big-boy;7091176

+1 DON'T DIS THE HAMSTA :x (he's still missing the 'R' :? )

gangsta hamsta? hamsta should now be put in the dictionary -definition: a rodent who is ballin.

Don't want to anger.

http://www.myspacecomedy.com/images/funny/ban-hamster.jpg

Banned

hannah19790;7091135

And.....because he's Andy Wedge and we like him so he can do wot he likes … And.....because he's Andy Wedge and we like him so he can do wot he likes :-D

personal opinion that, nah once you get to know the old man he's alright he's fair, given me infractions and rep so it evens it's self out :?

hannah19790;7091135

lol

Original Poster

i see this deal is avaliable at tesco £10 off £100 spend on baby & toddler range at Tesco Direct
    hotukdeals.com/ite…-ra

Maybe I should go through the tesco site and post every deal this voucher is applicable to?
    It wont be spamming because they would be the best prices available

waterdragon3344;7091427

i see this deal is avaliable at tesco £10 off £100 spend on baby & t … i see this deal is avaliable at tesco £10 off £100 spend on baby & toddler range at Tesco Directhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/531944/10-off-100-spend-on-baby-toddler-raMaybe I should go through the tesco site and post every deal this voucher is applicable to?It wont be spamming because they would be the best prices available

If you think the deal is useful to someone why not?

If people think it is rubbish they will vote cold.

don't diss the WEDGE!

u mad??

black gerbil1;7091732

u mad??

please insert bru into your comment above.:)

Probably because it would now appear that zaavi have now gained that special relationship status that was once only reserved for amazon and for a while cdiscount.

I suppose the recent vouchers had to be paid for somehow.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181

See more discussions