why does it still hurt?

Just had two fillings in my back teeth and they are just coming round but boy does it hurt!!
Is this normal cos I havent had fillings for years...

11 Comments

If you had an injection to numb your gums it will be wearing off - pain usually lasts a few days LOL !!

take some painkillers now before the numbness goes. i hate dentists.

Original Poster

DAYS! I am miserable enough with this, if it goes on for days Julie might pack her bags,,,,

mosskeeto;7472821

DAYS! I am miserable enough with this, if it goes on for days Julie might … DAYS! I am miserable enough with this, if it goes on for days Julie might pack her bags,,,,

Do you know if she's got anywhere lined up? :-D

Fillings shouldn't hurt:?

Original Poster

Shengis;7472984

Fillings shouldn't hurt:?

I have to say that although it was quite a few years since I had one I am sure it didnt hurt this much after...:w00t:

is it safe?

aw don't say that! i think one of my fillings has gone. one of my teeth at the back is getting a dull ache whenever i chew anything, doesn't hurt at any other time though, think i should take a trip to the dentist *sigh*

mosskeeto;7473034

I have to say that although it was quite a few years since I had one I am … I have to say that although it was quite a few years since I had one I am sure it didnt hurt this much after...:w00t:

The only time I ever had a filling hurt was when they right royally ****ed it up and blocked an abscess. I was in agony and ordered them to pull it out, they didn't want to do it but I refused to leave till they did :lol:

Original Poster

Shengis;7473249

The only time I ever had a filling hurt was when they right royally … The only time I ever had a filling hurt was when they right royally ****ed it up and blocked an abscess. I was in agony and ordered them to pull it out, they didn't want to do it but I refused to leave till they did :lol:

Well thankfully its not that bad (yet!) He told me that one of them is cracked and may require a crown in the near future....estimate £500!! If a filling hurts like this what is a crown like...never had one of those.

Original Poster

deek72;7472904

Do you know if she's got anywhere lined up? :-D

she wont go far in this weather, just that I have to eat and who would carry me to bed at night! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763963
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions