Expired

Why does my boots online order keeps getting cancelled

Found 11th Oct 2014
So i have this problem suddenly started around xmas last year, when suddenly boots would acknowledge and shortly after cancel my online order. I have changed payment methods, collect from store or delivery, every options leads to same result.

Being busy time last year, i left it and stayed with ordering from instore only. Boots customer services online or instore couldnt fathom the problem and i was still able to use the same advantage card to buy instore.

Now i had same problem again last night, tried twice and same result. I got annoyed and made a new account on a different email address with my partner ' details. Even that has got cancelled.

I am baffled whats the problem and why no body can sort it. Must be my ip address is all i can think...anybody knows much about this?
Community Updates
11 Comments
boots are very picky - buy in bulk in anyway and they cancel orders - scared people will buy offers and resell on somewhere
Original Poster
great-deals

boots are very picky - buy in bulk in anyway and they cancel orders - … boots are very picky - buy in bulk in anyway and they cancel orders - scared people will buy offers and resell on somewhere

Its not bulk...its 2-3 of the same....many people buy that for xmas for family and friends. Even when deals are posted here, sometimes say buy 3 of the same item get this much discount, etc. I cant buy anything now, everything gets cancelled.
bulk in any case is more than 1 - seems petty for them but they have an authorisation department for all orders and they cancel so many so called bulk orders. If you had one cancelled they will just keep cancelling. The problem here is the management from web orders. If you really need the items then you can go in store and explain the issue and place and order with them at the till and the store will order for you and delivery to any store the next day. A hassle i know but an option.
Original Poster
great-deals

bulk in any case is more than 1 - seems petty for them but they have an … bulk in any case is more than 1 - seems petty for them but they have an authorisation department for all orders and they cancel so many so called bulk orders. If you had one cancelled they will just keep cancelling. The problem here is the management from web orders. If you really need the items then you can go in store and explain the issue and place and order with them at the till and the store will order for you and delivery to any store the next day. A hassle i know but an option.

Ya but that way i cant use any of the online discount codes that we get
When I order 45 nivea shower cremes at £0.96 each they don't have issues. I just stock up because the price changes every now and then.
Original Poster
missleading

Are you trying to register the Advantage card to a new account?

No with new account i let them give me new advantage card. My original advantage card with my original online account is what i was referring to

No with new account i let them give me new advantage card.

There's your problem. Stop making up multiple new accounts. You are only allowed 1 Boots Advantage card.
Original Poster
missleading

There's your problem. Stop making up multiple new accounts. You are … There's your problem. Stop making up multiple new accounts. You are only allowed 1 Boots Advantage card.

What are you talking about... i have had this problem for months now...i made new account TODAY to counteract the problem after giving up on Boots resolving it. Its on a new email address on a different name which many people have.
Hi. Thx for your reply. Not looking to trade. Thank you.
default12

When I order 45 nivea shower cremes at £0.96 each they don't have issues. … When I order 45 nivea shower cremes at £0.96 each they don't have issues. I just stock up because the price changes every now and then.

Just the 45? X) How long does that last you??? (_;)
Phone them and ask?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions