Why does my heat power keep doing down !?

I worked it up so I got like 6 heat either side when I voted on a deal, over the past week it's been going down, now it's only 1, why?

16 Comments

Cos you are very cheeky and your power has gone, mwahahaha!

does it depend on factors like how 'good' a member u are, deals posted etc etc?

Why do you care?

Jetpac

Why do you care?

cos then u r nothing more than a noob asking what quidco is and how to post images.

it depends on how big a member you are !

magicbeans

cos then u r nothing more than a noob asking what quidco is and how to … cos then u r nothing more than a noob asking what quidco is and how to post images.

LOL

Original Poster

Ah okay, booger.

lol first when i read this (title) i thought you had a heating problem, but to find out its something like this makes me lol
Edited by: "MR1123" 27th Feb 2011

MR1123

lol first when i read this (title) i thought you had a heating problem, … lol first when i read this (title) i thought you had a heating problem, but to find out its something like this makes me lol

I lol'd at this cos I thought the same and entered the thread to find out what was up.

Banned

probably this crap deal that reduced it tbh:-

hotukdeals.com/dea…763

Edited by: "csiman" 28th Feb 2011

Original Poster

haha I'd heard nobody liked him, so I thought I'd test it out.

csiman

probably this crap deal that reduced it … probably this crap deal that reduced it tbh:-[url=http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/simon-cowell-unauthorised-biography-hardcover-4-17-alibris/883763]http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/simon-cowell-unauthorised-biography-hardcover-4-17-alibris/883763[/url]

sorry MJJ.....i had to vote negative on ur deal

Banned

magicbeans

sorry MJJ.....i had to vote negative on ur deal

me too

basically. your heat power goes down if you put up a crap deal, even as a bit of fun.

/end

csiman

me too ;)basically. your heat power goes down if you put up a crap deal, … me too ;)basically. your heat power goes down if you put up a crap deal, even as a bit of fun./end

Thanks for the heads-up just voted cold.

Banned

WheresMeNuts

thats just cruel

WheresMeNuts

+1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2446
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213604
    3. Sad news about Barcelona66
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764039

See more discussions