Groups

why does my tablet case switch off my tablet?

i assume it is supposed to be auto sleep/wake but its not working, it only makes the table turn on for a second then switch off? ebay seller says they will refund but havent yet... am i doing something wrong?

7 Comments

The case is probably too tight and is pressing down on the power button

Original Poster

stuarthanley

The case is probably too tight and is pressing down on the power button

thanks, but it has a cut out for the power button so its not that...

My case is similar and has a magnet on outside of case that switches tablet off when I close case maybe thats in wrong place or something?

tablets have light detector and it u have pocket sense on then it will turn off in low light.. ie sensor covered

Original Poster

justanothercid

tablets have light detector and it u have pocket sense on then it will … tablets have light detector and it u have pocket sense on then it will turn off in low light.. ie sensor covered

Ah ok, how do I turn off pocket sense?

Original Poster

jmw1981

My case is similar and has a magnet on outside of case that switches … My case is similar and has a magnet on outside of case that switches tablet off when I close case maybe thats in wrong place or something?

ok so now when I stick a stylus in it about half way down it stays on. weird!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7131345

See more discussions