EXPIRED

Why does the deal that I'm trying to post keep getting marked as SPAM?

I've tried to post a deal twice, and each time it gets deleted and marked as SPAM.

It's for a Now TV package, found on ebay which is pretty much the same price as the current PC world deal.

Any ideas?

4 Comments

Banned

Hi, it has already been posted, hotukdeals.com/dea…342

If it was staff spammed you should receive a PM, if it was memeber spammed then you wouldn't receive a PM.

Thanks

check it's a UK shipped product. I had that problem with a product shipping from China for sale from UK eBay

Original Poster

Thanks Holly :-)

I didn't realise that it had already been posted. I was getting frustrated!! Now you mention it, I do have a PM notifying me that it was a duplicate entry.

Cheers

Holly1985

Hi, it has already been posted, … Hi, it has already been posted, http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/now-tv-box-1-day-sports-pass-brand-new-sealed-official-12-99-shopto-ebay-1960342#post22372294If it was staff spammed you should receive a PM, if it was memeber spammed then you wouldn't receive a PM.Thanks

Banned

trs020382

Thanks Holly :-) I didn't realise that it had already been posted. I was … Thanks Holly :-) I didn't realise that it had already been posted. I was getting frustrated!! Now you mention it, I do have a PM notifying me that it was a duplicate entry. Cheers

No problem
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets710
    2. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?811
    3. Any plumbers DIY'rs? basin waste problem22
    4. Green ads at base of Android 5.1 + wi-fi issue49

See more discussions