Why doesnt it say whether or not the person is online?

10 replies
Found 6th Aug 2010
As above always used to say at the top of threads whether the person was online or not? Is it not showing up for anybody else?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

Who are you stalking?

A lot of people were burgled.

Yeh just noticed this ! before they changed the site it would have by each avi in a post if on or offline , then it changed to just the OP showing on or offline ,and now nothing !!!!

it does tell you. (i think)
you just click on their display pic and flame next to their name should be lit up if they are online

I guess they probably couldn't work out how to get it to work, so did the next best thing.

xbox-360-elite

it does tell you. (i think)you just click on their display pic and flame … it does tell you. (i think)you just click on their display pic and flame next to their name should be lit up if they are online

Nope , just tried it ! besides if that was the case it would be a lot of hassle imo!

it does for me.
at the moment the flame next to your username is lit up when you hover over their display pic and it says show details you just click
Edited by: "xbox-360-elite" 6th Aug 2010

xbox-360-elite

it does for me.at the moment the flame next to your username is lit up … it does for me.at the moment the flame next to your username is lit up when you hover over their display pic and it says show details you just click

Aah i get you know , lol, the flame to the left of username is orange if online and blue if not ? Still a pain though to do this , should be on display by avi ,oh well another thing thats gone to the dogs on here

Ooh... click mine, click mine [f'narr f'narr]... the flame indicates I'm offline when I'm not as I have my settings configured that way (on purpose).

Odd that it has been removed from the top of the thread though. Mind you, it was never a worthwhile feature with deal listings, in my opinion; just for the "For Sale / Trade" listings.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

DLM

Who are you stalking?

someone who said they were going to send out something yesterday and send me the tracking number for; which i have already paid for and guess what not heard a thing from them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2097
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247649
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1627
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769510

See more discussions