Why don't men get it????!??!!! lol

Ok, I just got back from Boots with my goodies, over £50 worth of stuff for £13, plus they gave me a £5 no7 or ruby & millie voucher, so I got myself a posh R&M make-up brush that was £4.89, so freeee. Now, I explained this to my bf and he said..

"oh"

I know for a fact if I tell my female friends they will oooooooh and arrrrrrrrrrr @ my wondrous savvy ways!

Why don't men get it??? lol

26 Comments

I agree with your boy friend

Didnt Think Of That, Will Go Back Tomorrow And Use, Just Spent All My Points £50, So Got Over £200 Worth Of Things, Thanks

Original Poster

Carley;4065185

Turn the book around and think what would you say if he came home with a … Turn the book around and think what would you say if he came home with a load of bargains from game?

I'd be really excited, I love gaming! lol

Original Poster

octobergirl;4065194

Didnt Think Of That, Will Go Back Tomorrow And Use, Just Spent All My … Didnt Think Of That, Will Go Back Tomorrow And Use, Just Spent All My Points £50, So Got Over £200 Worth Of Things, Thanks

Ya see!!! I read that, £200 of goodies for £50 and went oooooooooh..

lol

what did you buy him (we men are easy to please)

ChipSticks;4065196

I'd be really excited, I love gaming! lol

What about a free lap dance then LOL

Not a lot that Boots offer is anything to get particularly excited about!

Not sure what us men are supposed to say, no doubt it was £200 were of stuff you didn't need. :thumbsup:

A bargin is only a bargin if you would have brought the item(s) at full price, otherwise you have spent £13 more!

Banned

Thats a bargin im going into mine lol

ooh i got the free vouchers i ended up with 3 and got cleanser/toner and something else..em ???i know it was under a fiver..lol....love freebies...i have one voucher left as they gave me one when i paid for my freebies with my voucher!!!make sense??no lol....have opened all my bargains from boots and body shop and my bathroom shelves are all lovley full and co ordinating...girls understand

Original Poster

C3Grimmy;4065208

what did you buy him (we men are easy to please)

I got him a pink passport holder and luggage tag for 49p from superdrug.... could this be the problem? lol

Original Poster

dcmat;4065217

A bargin is only a bargin if you would have brought the item(s) at full … A bargin is only a bargin if you would have brought the item(s) at full price, otherwise you have spent £13 more!

No because I got my friends daughters their birthday presents, plus another 2 presents and a treat for me, I would normally spend about £10 each on friends girls, so I've saved :thumbsup:

wooooooooooooooop woooooooooooooooop ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wowsa :thumbsup:

and?

:whistling:

Original Poster

snowtiger;4065260

wooooooooooooooop woooooooooooooooop ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwowsa :thumbsup:

Yaaay. lol

splatsplatsplat;4065264

and? :whistling:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q306/LoonaMafoona/slap.gif

lol

tinkerbell28;4065277

My hubby is like that, so I don't bother anymore, I phone my sis to … My hubby is like that, so I don't bother anymore, I phone my sis to compare shopping bargains instead:thumbsup:

I need a sister!!

.........................oh? usually followed by 'thats nice' (without looking)

Original Poster

shanecr;4065309

.........................oh? usually followed by 'thats nice' (without … .........................oh? usually followed by 'thats nice' (without looking)

yes, and a sudden manic interest in their belly button fluff. lol

My answer would be: "Ooh very nice" or something along those lines - I know better than to shrug it off...

ChipSticks;4065331

yes, and a sudden manic interest in their belly button fluff. lol

:oops: well......how DOES it get so blue?

tbh, men dont care lol

£5 no7 or ruby & millie voucher - tough call!

Are you sure you made the right choice? The No7 range has something for everyone.

Might have put it towards the No7 Balanced Results Day Sorbet myself.

:whistling:

Banned

dean3988;4065350

tbh, men dont care lol

What did you say boy! :lol: hahahaha

but yeah I don't care what my girlfriend buys, as long as it's her money. As soon as she starts buying stuff for the house using our money I flip!

because most men dont use make up, we have no interest in it and have no idea how much it is worth, frankly i would be more worried if he said " oh wow thats amazing!! let me have a look!!" ;-)

My dad is not like that, we go to the sales on the 27th of december and he is really pleased with all the stuff we get, gets it all out and shows mum when we get home, saying "guess how much this was?"

We only get stuff for presents etc, so not wasting money, he wont buy anything if it is less than 50% discount ("Thats not a sale!") or if it only looks worth what you are paying for it!

Banned

maybe hes upset you only got one £5 off voucher, im sure you could have done better

ChipSticks;4065331

Why don't men get it????!??!!! lol

because (sex) there are (sex) more important things (sex , footy) to think about (sex)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2160
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports914
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??88
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764033

See more discussions