Why dont people NowTV share ? You can save a fortune.

Posted 21st Feb
ok
myself, Dad and Brother all share the cost of Nowtv in 3 households.
we have Skysports at £20 (under £7 each) per month .
then always have a deal for movies and entertainment.
so we pay on average £11 per month for Sports , Movies, entertainment and box sets .
with boost added for £3 for full HD .
we get 2 devices each .
I also have an IPTV for American sports and boxing PPV !
But people Spotify share
YouTube premium share
Netflix share .
You definitely need to Nowtv Share with Boost at Full HD .
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

9 Comments
You can only have 2 simultaneous streams so doesn't really make sense to share with 3 people
MonkeyMan9021/02/2020 23:13

You can only have 2 simultaneous streams so doesn't really make sense to …You can only have 2 simultaneous streams so doesn't really make sense to share with 3 people

Boost increases the number of streams to 3 I think.
MonkeyMan9021/02/2020 23:13

You can only have 2 simultaneous streams so doesn't really make sense to …You can only have 2 simultaneous streams so doesn't really make sense to share with 3 people

BOOST GIVES YOU THREE .
that's why it's so so so so cheap .
That's why I cant believe people dont share .
If memory serves me right, this used to be done, but NowTV figured out who was doing it and shut down their accounts.
I think people do share with family like you but the price would fluctuate with offers and vouchers, you would be charging differently prices every month.
yozzman123422/02/2020 00:22

BOOST GIVES YOU THREE .that's why it's so so so so cheap . That's why I …BOOST GIVES YOU THREE .that's why it's so so so so cheap . That's why I cant believe people dont share .

I read someone said that sharing now TV allows other users to see details hence probably why not a good idea with strangers but family is fine but none of my family watch TV much so I'm out of luck.
I think the other reason is that you don't get your own log in page like Netflix
I guess you guys are correct in the logging in details as it's the same as logging into the account .
You would have to set up a bank account with no overdraft or extra money in it .
We use 2 devices in 3 separate houses and that's been going on for 1 year , so Nowtv definitely no 3 households are using one account and have never stopped me .
So it maybe in the small print , but they definitely dont enforce it .
I think any of the logged in devices can add extra passes. As mentioned above there is also one shared watch list.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants