Groups

Why don't PLAY.COM price match Canon PowerShot A560 £77.00

I have been trying to get a camera for my mum's birthday and the cheapest i have found it is.. £77.00 with FREE P&P but Play are selling it for £129.99 and there is that 5% voucher flying around.

play.com/Ele…tml?

I have phoned them and been told NO! to a price match, the included £20 Cashback Offer! is not valid anymore either.

Currys = £89.97 Free P&P
    currys.co.uk/pro…376
    Dabs = £83.87
    dabs.com/pro…G10
    7dayshop.com = £78.00
    7dayshop.com/cat…r=A
    bestpricedbrands.co.uk = £77.00 Free P&P
    bestpricedbrands.co.uk/ind…112
    BT Shop = £83.87
    shop.bt.com/pro…G10
    AmazonUK = £81.95 Free P&P
    amazon.co.uk/Can…6A/
    PLAY.COM = £129.99 Free P&P
    play.com/Ele…tml?

So PLAY are selling it for £50 more with a expired offer of cashback, if anyone has codes for any of those shops except gay PLAY please can you post them, or if you can reccomend another camera for a smilar price..

3 Comments

Banned

The best one on there looks like the one from Amazon.co.uk. As far as I know Play.com has pricematched before. I have personally found Amazons free delivery is better than Play's free delivery.

I have ordered a fair few things from Play, mostly the smaller items like cd's, dvd's and memory cards all come very quick but i ordered a camera from them and ended up cancelling the order as it said instock but was taking ages to arrive.

Other than that i think you have done a pretty good job on prices above, the only thing would be to see which/if they cash back if you are with quidco or Top cash back etc..

play don't price match anything do they?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions