Why don't the freebie come

some of the freebes are rubbish. You give all your details to get the freebe and 80% of the time you don't get em. All you get is spam in your mailbox and spam through your letter box. We ought to monitor more closely what companies don't send out then take further action against them!!!!

only things i have ever received are from virgin and baileys

12 Comments

What action do you propose to take against them?

Moved to Misc

Banned

thesaint

What action do you propose to take against them?

not filling the form in to get the free stuff...:giggle: no such thing as a free lunch :-D

I just send off for them and then forget about them, that way if they arrive its a nice surprise but if they dont I am not bothered.

I get a lot of spam emails from these companies, but I use an email address created for spam so it doesnt matter. Dont really get much junk mail (only catalogues really, which isnt from freebies)

Nothing new there.

Most of the freebies are just to harvest e-mail addresses. It works though. :lol:

Banned

Syzable

Nothing new there. Most of the freebies are just to harvest e-mail … Nothing new there. Most of the freebies are just to harvest e-mail addresses. It works though. :lol:

there again I got some top trumps cards.. and a mini kaka, and some mesch( what ever that is??) cards so i am not complaining. ebay here we come :giggle:

I'm not sure if one of the companies i've divulged my info to has sold off my email address and phone number but has anyone else started receiving texts stating there loan application has been accepted and to call them asap?

I haven't even applied for a loan, so I'm pretty sure of the companies have sold my details off but I want to know who. :x

No such thing as a free lunch.

realfriendlyman

I'm not sure if one of the companies i've divulged my info to has sold … I'm not sure if one of the companies i've divulged my info to has sold off my email address and phone number but has anyone else started receiving texts stating there loan application has been accepted and to call them asap?I haven't even applied for a loan, so I'm pretty sure of the companies have sold my details off but I want to know who. :x

I never leave a phone number, if its compulsory I either leave the freebie or put random numbers

i use someone elses number , lets just say someone i dont like , my ex wife also seems to have rather alot of spam letters through the post if i have to fill in a form ( and dont want to use my own address ) , always use my own email though as its easy to block stuff i dont want

keep all your spam mail, when you get a free envelope from a spam company, Put all your mail in THAT free envelope! A friend of mine returns her mail to the companys, using there own free envelopes!

pcnutta

keep all your spam mail, when you get a free envelope from a spam … keep all your spam mail, when you get a free envelope from a spam company, Put all your mail in THAT free envelope! A friend of mine returns her mail to the companys, using there own free envelopes!

I just bin it. Except for all that rubbish Royal Mail deliver with the post for their extra 5p or whatever it is. I save that stuff until i've got loads and then go and fill the local post box up with it. :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions