why euro car parts is banned on HUKD?

17 Comments
no idea, probably self promotion
maybe they dont want to pay commission to hukd?
There are quite a few other blatant self promoters many of which use new accounts each time they post and they still are permitted here, must be a commission thing.
Probably because they are like quick fit. Absolutely rubbish and rip the customer off
mclovin9091

Probably because they are like quick fit. Absolutely rubbish and rip the … Probably because they are like quick fit. Absolutely rubbish and rip the customer off

how do you work that out, they just supply parts not fit them ??

never had any issues with them
My dad has a business account with them, shocking the end user prices are, for example, car battery for a ford galaxy, 105 list price, to my dad,£45! lol, brake pads list price of 55, 25 to my dad, nearly every trade price is less than half of what they expect the walk in customer to pay.
360baby

maybe they dont want to pay commission to hukd?

lol but this is user generated are you saying someone makes profit from our deals :P
DudeyGeeza

My dad has a business account with them, shocking the end user prices … My dad has a business account with them, shocking the end user prices are, for example, car battery for a ford galaxy, 105 list price, to my dad,£45! lol, brake pads list price of 55, 25 to my dad, nearly every trade price is less than half of what they expect the walk in customer to pay.

That's not bad. Its around about a 40% profit margin. Standard.
Most businesses like that sell cheaper to trade. They have to pay for the overheads. They are often cheaper than most non-trade places so they are at least ripping you off less.. If the retail prices were less they would have to charge your dad more.
DudeyGeeza

My dad has a business account with them, shocking the end user prices … My dad has a business account with them, shocking the end user prices are, for example, car battery for a ford galaxy, 105 list price, to my dad,£45! lol, brake pads list price of 55, 25 to my dad, nearly every trade price is less than half of what they expect the walk in customer to pay.

does he buy in bulk?
dandoc2

lol but this is user generated are you saying someone makes profit from … lol but this is user generated are you saying someone makes profit from our deals :P

yeap its just genius, we do the hard work hukd owners get paid absolutely genius

360baby

yeap its just genius, we do the hard work hukd owners get paid absolutely … yeap its just genius, we do the hard work hukd owners get paid absolutely genius

Sounds like an opening for an open source competitor that shares the commission between the community
Edited by: "linuxlinks" 4th May 2013
RossD89

That's not bad. Its around about a 40% profit margin. Standard.

They will still have to make money on trade sales, so its more like 55% margin, that's bad.
They (and their sister company carparts4less) use yodel.
So between the both, you don't know who is lying when your parts are weeks overdue.
They're cheap but too much hassle for me.
aircanman

They will still have to make money on trade sales, so its more like 55% … They will still have to make money on trade sales, so its more like 55% margin, that's bad.

The retail price will include VAT at 20%.
Edited by: "RossD89" 4th May 2013
360baby

yeap its just genius, we do the hard work hukd owners get paid absolutely … yeap its just genius, we do the hard work hukd owners get paid absolutely genius

I would love to find out how much they make per year, or even per deal be a nice look to see what each member has contributed to the pot
What's the difference between Euro Car Parts and Car Parts 4 less? Linky

Their websites seem remarkably similar to me and the prices on car parts 4 less seem to be the same as Euro Car Parts with the voucher codes that they always seem to have taken off already. Are they the same company?

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants