Why even bother....

Found 19th Jun
...to purchase this: ebay.co.uk/itm…487

Do people really think they'll get their item when they hit the 'buy it now' button?!
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
With eBay though the worst that can happen is you lose the money for a couple of weeks till eBay refund you.
JamesB985 m ago

With eBay though the worst that can happen is you lose the money for a …With eBay though the worst that can happen is you lose the money for a couple of weeks till eBay refund you.

You're saying buyers can't be scammed anymore through eBay?
Edited by: "HedgyHoggy" 19th Jun
HedgyHoggy1 m ago

You're saying buyers can't be scammed anymore through eBay?

If paying with Paypal ive always known eBay to heavily favour buyers who have problems? I could be wrong though
JamesB983 m ago

If paying with Paypal ive always known eBay to heavily favour buyers who …If paying with Paypal ive always known eBay to heavily favour buyers who have problems? I could be wrong though

So are you saying that PayPal are going to take the hit for all this lost money? Or that the scammer isn't going to get the money? If he isn't going to make any money then why are they doing it?
Item has been removed now.
Thinking you’re totally protected with PayPal taking a chance on one of these blatantly obvious scam listings……

Would you really want to give a scammer your home address, name, e-mail address and possibly phone number?

Not worth it in my opinion.
JamesB9817 h, 37 m ago

With eBay though the worst that can happen is you lose the money for a …With eBay though the worst that can happen is you lose the money for a couple of weeks till eBay refund you.

Also if eBay notice something is up. They lock the transaction. Had purchased a item which turned into a scam. Then received a email saying the item I had purchased was a scam.

Money was put on hold on PayPal and refunded the day after.

Sometimes you need to open a case and wait 20 days.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants