Found 18th Oct 2008
i only asked if someone knew where i could get some dressy shorts from cheap they are for my teenage daughter so why has someone expired and spammed the post and it has now gone.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Unexpired, and moved it to correct section. If you ever need a post unexpired, or moved, please use the report button in the post.

jellybaby22;3229282

happens all the time round here....about time something was done about … happens all the time round here....about time something was done about people who needlessly spam....

People who abuse the spam and expiry buttons are penalized. If you see this happening, please report the post to the mods using the report buttons to the left.

emmajk42;3229290

People who abuse the spam and expiry buttons are penalized. If you see … People who abuse the spam and expiry buttons are penalized. If you see this happening, please report the post to the mods using the report buttons to the left.

Might be nice then if folks who post in the wrong section, repeatedly and that is NOT aimed at the OP in this instance btw, are equally penalised.
I posted summat in feedback about this and got very little feedback. Getting and got bored of reporting them

Banned

Indeed. I assume you mean the ones that constantly post "spammed" and leave a smiley face to make it ok?

guv;3229472

Indeed. I assume you mean the ones that constantly post "spammed" and … Indeed. I assume you mean the ones that constantly post "spammed" and leave a smiley face to make it ok?

annoying isnt it

starsparkle2311;3229299

yeh, gets annoying after a while, funny how the same peeps get away with … yeh, gets annoying after a while, funny how the same peeps get away with it too isn't it?

emmajk42;3229290

People who abuse the spam and expiry buttons are penalized. If you see … People who abuse the spam and expiry buttons are penalized. If you see this happening, please report the post to the mods using the report buttons to the left.

Regardless of whether or not use of spamming/expiring is wrong, it's no worse than folks who post in the wrong place, cos they know Misc gives them more chance of a reply.
As for reporting posts, so many go "missing" it doesn't seem worth it, maybe it's just me
For me the irony of this, i reckon it should be in the feedback area anyway :whistling:

starsparkle2311;3231061

re ThesaintWondered how long it would be before you surfaced. I don't see … re ThesaintWondered how long it would be before you surfaced. I don't see why you have to single my quote out, but if you checked the times of the 2 posts you have quoted you would see they're the same,

Posted @ 14.40hrs

starsparkle2311;3229299

yeh, gets annoying after a while, funny how the same peeps get away with … yeh, gets annoying after a while, funny how the same peeps get away with it too isn't it?

Posted @14.39hrs

emmajk42;3229290

:? :? :?

starsparkle2311;3231061

anyway I'm well aware of being able to report stuff, thing is it's the … anyway I'm well aware of being able to report stuff, thing is it's the same people doing it, and it's quite obviously ignored.

It isn't ignored, report people whom are "Spamming/Expiring" wrongly, and they will be dealt with accordingly.

I am writing this in the knowledge that your comment was aimed at me earlier.

starsparkle2311;3231176

Sorry, I was wrong. :oops:

Banned

starsparkle2311;3234757

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="5"]Leave me alone, you're a bully and a … [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="5"]Leave me alone, you're a bully and a troll.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Unfortunately you've hit the nail on the head! :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;3234757

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="5"]Oh you make me laugh, take you a long time … [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="5"]Oh you make me laugh, take you a long time trawling through my old posts did it? Leave me alone, you're a bully and a troll.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/Untitled-2.jpg

starsparkle2311;3242803

LOL youtube.com/watch?v=[COLOR="Red"]deleted[/COLOR] :thumbsup:

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/byebye.jpg

I lol'd, :-D

I don't think that you will get suspended for posting that.

thesaint;3243051

I lol'd, :-DI don't think that you will get suspended for posting that.

Dunno I get ticked off for everything else!:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415446
    2. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend33
    3. word association Game74244918
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522875

See more discussions