Expired

Why has banggood been banned

Found 15th Mar
Can anyone enlighten me as to why Banggood has been banned tried posting deals from them but comes up saying the merchant has been banned thanks in advance for any info
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
andywedge2 h, 0 m ago

Hi @BUCKUM2 they were banned due to self promotion and offering incentives …Hi @BUCKUM2 they were banned due to self promotion and offering incentives to post on HUKD

and gearbest dont lollllllll

Mods and admin get money from them so thats not the same. Only if minions make money there is a problem.
7 Comments
Hi @BUCKUM2 they were banned due to self promotion and offering incentives to post on HUKD
andywedge17 m ago

Hi @BUCKUM2 they were banned due to self promotion and offering incentives …Hi @BUCKUM2 they were banned due to self promotion and offering incentives to post on HUKD

I thought it may have been something like that don't know why they do things like that they have good deals on times thanks for the info i won't waste time trying to post them now
andywedge2 h, 0 m ago

Mods and admin get money from them so thats not the same. Only if minions make money there is a problem.
whelan18915th Mar

@whelan189 can you send some evidence to Admin please? hotukdeals.com/con…act
Self promotion is strictly not allowed on HUKD and Admin will act swiftly once you have provided some evidence. Many thanks.
Creatishh15th Mar

andywedge15th Mar

Their terrible customer service should be enough to have them banned.
master1050 m ago

Mods and admin get money from them so thats not the same. Only if minions …Mods and admin get money from them so thats not the same. Only if minions make money there is a problem.

Completely untrue

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants