Expired

Why has my deal thread been expired???

Found 12th Jun 2009
I submitted a deal thread for gamestation 666 deal of the day. It got to 100+ degrees and then was expired and spammed. Trying to go to it to see what people have said its saying i can get in!!!

Cany some1 explain why?

25 Comments

Original Poster

Abz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thats the msg i keep getting!!!

Banned

was it a deal or a chance of winning something ?

i was think of this myself all i can think of is that the indidual deal was posted and 666 deal isnt a deal and i suppose its up to members to post the deal of that day up on the correct day

Alreadt posted maybe.

]here

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;5473230

was it a deal or a chance of winning something ?

its a deal!!

Original Poster

DVS_Dee;5473265

Alreadt posted maybe.]here

How???

Thats just for todays deal! I'm giving everyone a heads up that there will be a deal for the next 6 days or what ever

Abz;5473277

How???Thats just for todays deal! I'm giving everyone a heads up that … How???Thats just for todays deal! I'm giving everyone a heads up that there will be a deal for the next 6 days or what ever

Which isn't a deal?

Banned

stained

thesaint;5473306

Which isn't a deal?

saint has a point ur posts points out there a promo on which isnt a deal, if tommorows deal was gears 2 or somthing for £50 it wouldn't be a deal there for it should be in misc to infom people to keep an i on gamestation every day

Banned

ViperKeith;5473334

saint has a point ur posts points out there a promo on which isnt a deal, … saint has a point ur posts points out there a promo on which isnt a deal, if tommorows deal was gears 2 or somthing for £50 it wouldn't be a deal there for it should be in misc to infom people to keep an i on gamestation every day

agreed

ViperKeith;5473334

saint has a point ur posts points out there a promo on which isnt a deal, … saint has a point ur posts points out there a promo on which isnt a deal, if tommorows deal was gears 2 or somthing for £50 it wouldn't be a deal there for it should be in misc to infom people to keep an i on gamestation every day

fragaliciousbob;5473347

agreed

+3

Original Poster

fair enough! I just wish then when people expire threads etc they should atleast let the OP know why!

JUST SUSSED AN ANAGRAM OF THE SAINT IS TEAN **** :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Abz;5473363

fair enough! I just wish then when people expire threads etc they should … fair enough! I just wish then when people expire threads etc they should atleast let the OP know why!

It was correct to spam it, expired is for "Deals" that are no longer current.

raptorcigs;5473365

JUST SUSSED AN ANAGRAM OF THE SAINT IS TEAN ****:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Avoiding the swear filter, and what is "tean"?

thesaint;5473407

It was correct to spam it, expired is for "Deals" that are no longer … It was correct to spam it, expired is for "Deals" that are no longer current.Avoiding the swear filter, and what is "tean"?

HERES ANOTHER A HENS TIT

You look at people posting up deals from The Hut, HMV, Play and they never get spammed or expired. Then people go and post individual deals, so why is it different in this case?

macseffect;5473528

You look at people posting up deals from The Hut, HMV, Play and they … You look at people posting up deals from The Hut, HMV, Play and they never get spammed or expired. Then people go and post individual deals, so why is it different in this case?

It wasn't a deal. It was a "Heads up".

But most of Play, HMV, Huts, Morrisons, Asda's are heads up too? Seems weird is all

macseffect;5473593

But most of Play, HMV, Huts, Morrisons, Asda's are heads up too? Seems … But most of Play, HMV, Huts, Morrisons, Asda's are heads up too? Seems weird is all

They are sales, with the items available to buy.

Original Poster

thesaint;5473556

It wasn't a deal. It was a "Heads up".

macseffect;5473593

But most of Play, HMV, Huts, Morrisons, Asda's are heads up too? Seems … But most of Play, HMV, Huts, Morrisons, Asda's are heads up too? Seems weird is all

I can see both sides of the argument. But it would be nice if Mod came to clear it up!

Original Poster

thesaint;5473601

They are sales, with the items available to buy.

But sometimes on HUKD you see threads saying sale starting tomorrow at a certain place! before the items are on sale price. But then that is normally ok??

Abz;5473618

I can see both sides of the argument. But it would be nice if Mod came … I can see both sides of the argument. But it would be nice if Mod came to clear it up!

Then ask in "Feedback".

Abz;5473642

But sometimes on HUKD you see threads saying sale starting tomorrow at a … But sometimes on HUKD you see threads saying sale starting tomorrow at a certain place! before the items are on sale price. But then that is normally ok??

I didn't see your thread, so I am just giving my opinion.

Original Poster

thesaint;5473645

Then ask in "Feedback". :)I didn't see your thread, so I am just giving … Then ask in "Feedback". :)I didn't see your thread, so I am just giving my opinion.

sorry its not meant to be an attack on you. Just me venting my frustrations

Abz;5473663

sorry its not meant to be an attack on you. Just me venting my … sorry its not meant to be an attack on you. Just me venting my frustrations

No problem, I didn't take it as an attack on me.
Report this thread, and ask a mod to PM you with an answer. If it was 1st expired, it was subsequently spammed by a mod.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564056
    2. Leicester sack their manager!69
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474
    4. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.78

See more discussions