Groups

Why has my friends account been deleted after 2 minutes and first thread deleted?

come on mods... let us know?

I'm going for a scottish bloke as the culprit.

77 Comments

Same pc as your account?

Banned

dont take any notice of ANYONE who tells you to use the ''contact us''

Original Poster

different pc, same broadband connection. Although I set up my account about a year ago back at home, now im at uni.

Because he's a very naughty boy

http://www.wallyconger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Brian.jpg
    Edited by: "Syzable" 16th Nov 2010

Banned

Not got a clue, however I'll review now.

However it's unlikely we'll be discussing this with anyone other than the account holder.

Edited by: "aScottishBloke" 16th Nov 2010

Original Poster

aScottishBloke

Not got a clue, however I'll review now.

thanks

Original Poster

aScottishBloke

Not got a clue, however I'll review now.However it's unlikely we'll be … Not got a clue, however I'll review now.However it's unlikely we'll be discussing this with anyone other than the account holder.

thats fine, you can reinstate his account or send him an email, the user was adamm1991

supermod

golemsmate, if you share a connection its best to inform us in advance before the new id posts, especially when one of the ids may have had previous multis. Ask your friend to use the contact us link to supply further info (an active login is not required) - the Admin team do review all the contact forms they receive. If they feel the information shows its a separate id then the id can be unbanned. thanks again.

Banned

sigma

golemsmate, if you share a connection its best to inform us in advance … golemsmate, if you share a connection its best to inform us in advance before the new id posts, especially when one of the ids may have had previous multis. Ask your friend to use the contact us link to supply further info (an active login is not required) - the Admin team do review all the contact forms they receive. If they feel the information shows its a separate id then the id can be unbanned. thanks again.

So why dont they reply?

Original Poster

sigma

golemsmate, if you share a connection its best to inform us in advance … golemsmate, if you share a connection its best to inform us in advance before the new id posts, especially when one of the ids may have had previous multis. Ask your friend to use the contact us link to supply further info (an active login is not required) - the Admin team do review all the contact forms they receive. If they feel the information shows its a separate id then the id can be unbanned. thanks again.

other information? do you want a copy of his bank account and sortcode?

http://www.jack-frost.co.uk/fonejacker/fonejacker_george_agdgdgwngo_2.jpg

DangerGod

So why dont they reply?

Because your incessant requests for nudez is never going to happen................now try my mailbox. X)

Supermod

aScottishBloke

Not got a clue, however I'll review now.However it's unlikely we'll be … Not got a clue, however I'll review now.However it's unlikely we'll be discussing this with anyone other than the account holder.

I would expect you to discuss with me once you have reviewed this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Banned

sigma

the Admin team do review all the contact forms they receive. If they … the Admin team do review all the contact forms they receive. If they feel the information shows its a separate id then the id can be unbanned. thanks again.

so why dont they ever reply to them? i have used contact us 3 times in the past and not one response! and this was while i was wrong suspended and the infraction even got removed after!

Banned

sigma

Ask your friend to use the contact us link to supply further info (an … Ask your friend to use the contact us link to supply further info (an active login is not required) - the Admin team do review all the contact forms they receive.

Ahahaha! Jokes.. right?

Banned

Syzable

Because your incessant requests for nudez is never going to … Because your incessant requests for nudez is never going to happen................now try my mailbox. X)

alrite, but make sure you get your tatt in the pic X)

Voltro

Ahahaha! Jokes.. right?

Short of adding neon lights i don't think you could have done much more to expose yourself as a multi X)

Supermod

Syzable

Short of adding neon lights i don't think you could have done much more … Short of adding neon lights i don't think you could have done much more to expose yourself as a multi X)

Haha. Hilarious!

Banned

golemsmate

different pc, same broadband connection. Although I set up my account … different pc, same broadband connection. Although I set up my account about a year ago back at home, now im at uni.

Hmm, ok - that was probably enough to end your discussion on this thread. You will also have to use the Contact Us option should you wish to discuss the reason for your infraction. Sigma has already highlighted the correct route.

It would be helpful though if comments were factual.

Trading Rules Revised

The Trading Rules were updated on 09/11/2010. If you use the trading … The Trading Rules were updated on 09/11/2010. If you use the trading forums it's in your interests to review. Click here for further info.

Banned

sigma

the Admin team do review all the contact forms they receive. If they … the Admin team do review all the contact forms they receive. If they feel the information shows its a separate id then the id can be unbanned. thanks again.

DangerGod

so why dont they ever reply to them? i have used contact us 3 times in … so why dont they ever reply to them? i have used contact us 3 times in the past and not one response! and this was while i was wrong suspended and the infraction even got removed after!

Dangergod,

You escaped with an active multi for quite some time, please don't pretend otherwise. Posting comments in the manner you have just placed is pretty disingenuous to say the least.

Trading Rules Revised

The Trading Rules were updated on 09/11/2010. If you use the trading … The Trading Rules were updated on 09/11/2010. If you use the trading forums it's in your interests to review. Click here for further info.

the company or dude who made this site,is he earning any money?

I love it when you get authoritative, ASB.

addjon

yeah! he must be rolling in it through affiliate links! He does nothing, the users do all the hard work!

Banned

addjon

obviously not enough to pay for a decent coder for the site

Banned

sigma

DangerGod

so why dont they ever reply to them? i have used contact us 3 times in … so why dont they ever reply to them? i have used contact us 3 times in the past and not one response! and this was while i was wrong suspended and the infraction even got removed after!

Trading Rules Revised

AScottishBloke, you are on about a different matter, so get your facts right.

Banned

angelfairee

I love it when you get authoritative, ASB.

yeah, shame he doesnt know what hes on about.

Banned

DangerGod

fight fight fight

Banned

I have a multi.

All this multi thing is a load of tosh.

I got suspended because my mate pessed off one of the mods. Apparantly I got suspended cos he once used the same IP as me (could have been anywhere, my house, his, uni, old school, college!)

vibeone

I have a multi.

I have a semi.

Banned

matt3454

All this multi thing is a load of tosh.I got suspended because my mate … All this multi thing is a load of tosh.I got suspended because my mate pessed off one of the mods. Apparantly I got suspended cos he once used the same IP as me (could have been anywhere, my house, his, uni, old school, college!)

yeah but matt, you are hateful, so any excuse the mods have, they will use.

Maybe if you were more popular like me, you wouldn't have got banned.

Banned

I got banned just because I started a new thread asking if there was a ban appeals process. And the thread was delete too!!!

Keep going like this and this site will be sued for discrimination and harassment.

what is a multi?

Banned

Admin does reply to contact us, I had a suspension over turned.

generaloneill

I have a semi.

I've got a bungalow.

DangerGod

As if I care about that.

Banned

angelfairee

As if I care about that.

Ok snotty pants,jesus.

i thought you would know having 3 kids.

mumofthree

what is a multi?

Banned

DangerGod

Ok snotty pants,jesus.

I LIKED THIS.

Banned

DangerGod

so why dont they ever reply to them?

DangerGod

AScottishBloke, you are on about a different matter, so get your facts … AScottishBloke, you are on about a different matter, so get your facts right.

I think you'll see I challenged you on the allegations of not replying. Not only have you used multiple accounts, you're now being very misleading using this account. Finally, you seem to tie yourself up in knots with your contradictory statement re appeals/contact us. You claim to have had an infraction removed, magically on it's own ?

Trading Rules Revised

Banned

DangerGod

so why dont they ever reply to them?

DangerGod

AScottishBloke, you are on about a different matter, so get your facts … AScottishBloke, you are on about a different matter, so get your facts right.

Trading Rules Revised

so i never had an infraction removed by rayman then before you were even mod no? jog on.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism813
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846228
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764318

See more discussions