Groups
    EXPIRED

why has my girlfriend been banned

Banned
    My girlfrend was just browsing on hot uk deals and suddenly got a msg saying shes been banned for multi user breach of forum rules. Theres no reason for this, that was the only account shes got, shes only had t a couple of weeks and just started to build up feedback to gain peoples trust when selling buying. Shes actually quite upset as theres no way she would breach the rules, shes always on the site. I want this investigated as we will both swear on everyone we loves lives that she has no multi accounts or anything like that and was not breaking any rules.
    BTW, yes I did just open this account by request of my girlfriend to try and find out whats going on, if your wondering hy I am a new user

19 Comments

do you both use same computer or same router? would be same ip

if theres two of you using same you need to let admin know to put a note on acct

1 post?

In before the next ban........... lol

ClarityofMind;6839636

1 post?In before the next ban........... lol

good spot i hadnt noticed lol whooooooops to them

Original Poster Banned

no, iv just opened this account, no1 else uses her laptop, except me right now on this one. I wont let her do anything on her account because of the ban and I dont know how to contact admn on her behalf

[COLOR="Red"]MULTI ID!!!![/COLOR]

why has my girlfriend been banned?

suddenly got a msg saying shes been banned for multi user breach of forum … suddenly got a msg saying shes been banned for multi user breach of forum rules

Your accounts could easily have been linked up...you need to let the mods know and nominate only one of the two accounts to use the fs/ft I think.

shamisha

Title: Flint
    Last Activity: 2009-11-09 23:59:35
    Positive: 0
    Neutral: 0
    Negative: 0

User Stats
    comments for shamisha's deals

views for shamisha's deals

posts by shamisha

[SIZE="7"]193.72[/SIZE]
    posts per day by shamisha

I smiled

shamisha;6839662

no, iv just opened this account, no1 else uses her laptop, except me … no, iv just opened this account, no1 else uses her laptop, except me right now on this one. I wont let her do anything on her account because of the ban and I dont know how to contact admn on her behalf

so you opened a new account with the same ip of one that has just been banned for multi names :whistling:

shamisha;6839662

no, iv just opened this account, no1 else uses her laptop, except me … no, iv just opened this account, no1 else uses her laptop, except me right now on this one. I wont let her do anything on her account because of the ban and I dont know how to contact admn on her behalf

que another ban!

Original Poster Banned

this is a new account I opened 5 minutes ago to find out whats happening! how could accounts have been linked?

Original Poster Banned

how can she contact the mods when she cant do anythng on hot uk deals at all, i will happily close this account as soon s she is reactivated. and when I opened this account I didnt realise that multi user accounts are linked to ips, does that mean if say 3 people live in a house and use the same pc they cant all have a different account?

Have you or her got any other accounts than this one or the one banned or anyone else in your household actually?

Banned

Tinkytayls;6839705

not just me then:p:w00t:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]not just you sending me sexy messages? No - they all do it. Gets a bit of a pain having to delete so often etc [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

shamisha;6839731

how can she contact the mods when she cant do anythng on hot uk deals at … how can she contact the mods when she cant do anythng on hot uk deals at all, i will happily close this account as soon s she is reactivated. and when I opened this account I didnt realise that multi user accounts are linked to ips, does that mean if say 3 people live in a house and use the same pc they cant all have a different account?

not without letting admin know

shamisha;6839706

this is a new account I opened 5 minutes ago to find out whats happening! … this is a new account I opened 5 minutes ago to find out whats happening! how could accounts have been linked?

shamisha;6839731

how can she contact the mods when she cant do anythng on hot uk deals at … how can she contact the mods when she cant do anythng on hot uk deals at all, i will happily close this account as soon s she is reactivated. and when I opened this account I didnt realise that multi user accounts are linked to ips, does that mean if say 3 people live in a house and use the same pc they cant all have a different account?

colinsunderland;6839689

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]she needs to contact the … [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]she needs to contact the mods[/SIZE][/COLOR]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/sendmessage.php

Why are people on here so unhelpful, nay spiteful?

mod

shamisha
    As already mentioned your girlfriend needs to ]"contact us" to discuss this
    The link will go to admin who will then review
    Thanks

Original Poster Banned

i didnt know about the contacting the mods to let them know that more than one person uses the same computer, but honestly, untill I opened this one no1 else has a hot uk deals account on her computer other than her.

and the only person she sends sexy msgs to is me, thats such a mature thng to say when someone has a genuine query dont you think!

Thankyou very much though to those being genuinely helpful

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
    3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    4. Apples new update610

See more discussions