Groups
    EXPIRED

Why has my heating gone from 9 degrees to 1

Ok i have 6314 points - im a solar flare and i used to have voting hot or cold power of 9 degrees but for some reason today its only heating up by 1 degree - new site hiccups???

Daniel

20 Comments

mines just went up by 9

Banned

Mine does too... bit weird that.....

Try admin/Mods maybe?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2283747

mines just went up by 9

just voted on the cars game and its gone up by 9

ARGHHH close thread please

wasnt going up by 9 a second ago

fail.

Banned

maybe someone hit it t the same time as you

Dan did you ever think someone could be voting cold at th same time as you voting hot?

Banned

Check your thermostat.

anyone fancy explaining what this degree buisness is? sorry im new!

Banned

acecatcher3;2283830

Deals, vote hot, vote cold - in degrees. It's not important and would take someone like Daniel (DanDoc2, PS3-Predictor, I-want-to-work-but-not-that-hard) to complain about it.

Original Poster

JDeal;2283892

Deals, vote hot, vote cold - in degrees. It's not important and would … Deals, vote hot, vote cold - in degrees. It's not important and would take someone like Daniel (DanDoc2, PS3-Predictor, I-want-to-work-but-not-that-hard) to complain about it.

HA HA rep for that :thumbsup:

lol ok mate cheers!

Banned

acecatcher3;2283830

JDeal;2283892

Deals, vote hot, vote cold - in degrees. It's not important and would … Deals, vote hot, vote cold - in degrees. It's not important and would take someone like Daniel (DanDoc2, PS3-Predictor, I-want-to-work-but-not-that-hard) to complain about it.

The more good deals you have posted or rep or something push your 'voting power' up... So you start on 1 and go up to a max of 9...

how do you get more dots. i have 35 points atm, what do i need to get another dot

Banned

Cluffy321;2284025

how do you get more dots. i have 35 points atm, what do i need to get … how do you get more dots. i have 35 points atm, what do i need to get another dot

insult admin or any of the mods, the more you do the more rep you will get, well its only what ive heard, good luck

Banned

sassie;2284039

insult admin or any of the mods, the more you do the more rep you will … insult admin or any of the mods, the more you do the more rep you will get, well its only what ive heard, good luck

Yeah agreed

*snigers*

Original Poster

Cluffy321;2284025

how do you get more dots. i have 35 points atm, what do i need to get … how do you get more dots. i have 35 points atm, what do i need to get another dot

Good deals - being nice to sassie
    and donating £20 into my paypal account:w00t:

dandoc2;2284054

and donating £20 into my paypal account:w00t:

No.

sassie;2284039

insult admin or any of the mods, the more you do the more rep you will … insult admin or any of the mods, the more you do the more rep you will get, well its only what ive heard, good luck

sure, ill try my best:thumbsup:

Banned

Cluffy321;2284068

sure, ill try my best:thumbsup:

have you chosen a new username yet - lol

im too nice, i would never insult a mod
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
      2. PlayStation Hacked Again?23