Groups

Why has my sale thread been closed?

hotukdeals.com/ite…rou

I'd like to know what I've done wrong

7 Comments

your first one was locked because the ticket price was to high. (not allowed to sell at more then face value)
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ou/
    Your second was locked because it was a repost of the old one (7 day waiting rule)
    hotukdeals.com/ite…rou

because you listed it twice?

Original Poster

Can a Mod please contact me.

As it's the 1st time a sale has been closed, and was refresing the page for a message for a couple of minutes, i decided that i'd repost and put the price explanation in the OP, as I didn't know what else to do

robot, you see aScottishBloke has left a reply saying to contact him with a revised price and he will consider re-opening the thread.

Now that you have created another thread selling the same product, that has also been locked. You need to wait 7 days after the thread has been expired to relist a thread containing the same items. All that was needed was a quick PM to aScottishBloke with a lower price and he would have possibly re-opened your existing thread.

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;5218354

robot, you see aScottishBloke has left a reply saying to contact him with … robot, you see aScottishBloke has left a reply saying to contact him with a revised price and he will consider re-opening the thread. Now that you have created another thread selling the same product, that has also been locked. You need to wait 7 days after the thread has been expired to relist a thread containing the same items. All that was needed was a quick PM to aScottishBloke with a lower price and he would have possibly re-opened your existing thread.

I've explained what happened. The Mod left the message 4 minutes after the thread closed. As there was no mention after 2 minutes of refreshing I assumed that, there was nothing I could do. So I created a revised sale thread explaining my prices , only then did I notice that message on the other thread, at which time both threads had been closed.

I can't wait 7 days as the the show is on Sunday

robot1000;5218403

I've explained what happened. The Mod left the message 4 minutes after … I've explained what happened. The Mod left the message 4 minutes after the thread closed. As there was no mention after 2 minutes of refreshing I assumed that, there was nothing I could do. So I created a revised sale thread explaining my prices , only then did I notice that message on the other thread, at which time both threads had been closed.I can't wait 7 days as the the show is on Sunday

My experience is to always wait for some response from a Mod. 9/10 they will never close a thread without giving some form of reason in the thread itself, even if its just a quote from the rules. Reason why its 4 minutes for a reason is because he's given you the benefit of the doubt and gave you an option to re-open I guess?

With the show being Sunday maybe state that when you contact a Mod, they may help you out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …211604
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions