Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
What’s 6music and what’s radmac?

Could that be the problem?
A national radio station

A national institution
cmdr_elito1 h, 2 m ago

What’s 6music and what’s radmac?Could that be the problem?

Never heard of it either
There were probably not enough listeners interested in the 'Raydon And District Model Aircraft Club' (Est 1956)' ... radmac.co.uk/
Either that or they've managed to get MC Grindah on the payroll.
Ah you said the magic word radio = obsolete as is live tv.

Streaming music and video all the way!
I can’t get my head round the whole change around on 6 Music. Loved Shaun on breakfast the only one I’m not a fan of is Steve Lemacq and he’s staying putt!

Radmac had gone a bit stale for me to be honest. 25 minuets Music news, what’s that all about? The same guests on a 3 month cycle. Great broadcasters but think the show has gone stale.

Not sure I’ll be listening to much in the future or at least I’ll be dipping in and out.....
I don't like female voices on radio, I'll have to tune away.
Know what you mean with Lammo,, he seems like a nice guy, but not suited to drivetime.
Agree too much Music Noooos. But if anyone is getting stale it's Steve Wright on the now defunct Radio2 he's been on there for at least 25 years.
Bstard1 h, 50 m ago

Know what you mean with Lammo,, he seems like a nice guy, but not suited …Know what you mean with Lammo,, he seems like a nice guy, but not suited to drivetime. Agree too much Music Noooos. But if anyone is getting stale it's Steve Wright on the now defunct Radio2 he's been on there for at least 25 years.

Ffs that man is on 400k a year for that drivel.....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants