Why have ps3's suddenly jumped in price ?

17 replies
Found 4th Mar 2011
Can someone explain please ?

17 Comments

banned from being imported due to a law suit against sony by lg

GentleTouch

banned from being imported due to a law suit against sony by lg

bbc.co.uk/new…370

Have they jumped in price?

Banned

they havent jumped in price at all. Come down in the last few months if anything.

£196 in sainsburys

Banned

op can you explain where theyve jumped up in price?

or shall we put it down to you seeing the other thread mentioning there may be a shortage.......

casparwhite

op can you explain where theyve jumped up in price?or shall we put it … op can you explain where theyve jumped up in price?or shall we put it down to you seeing the other thread mentioning there may be a shortage.......

I'd say rather than having jumped in price its more a case of most offers have been stopped, so its a case of there is little or nothing in the way of cracking deals.

Banned

harlzter

I'd say rather than having jumped in price its more a case of most offers … I'd say rather than having jumped in price its more a case of most offers have been stopped, so its a case of there is little or nothing in the way of cracking deals.

but £196 for a 320gb is still cracking compared to 3 months ago when they were £250

Banned

fanpages

£196 for a 160GB console:PS3: 160GB - £196 & Xbox 360: 4GB Plus Kinect S … £196 for a 160GB console:PS3: 160GB - £196 & Xbox 360: 4GB Plus Kinect Sensor - £199 *Instore* @ SainsburysBFN,fp.

You have a very annoying posting style.

FilthAndFurry

You have a very annoying posting style.

Thanks. I aim to please.

BFN,

fp.

Banned

harlzter

I'd say rather than having jumped in price its more a case of most offers … I'd say rather than having jumped in price its more a case of most offers have been stopped, so its a case of there is little or nothing in the way of cracking deals.

multi reported.......james

harlzter

I think you need some more "herbal blend"

Does it make you see replies that are no longer there?

BFN,

fp.

Banned

personally I like panpages posting style. lol

Banned

harlzter

I think you need some more "herbal blend"

i take it the growing went alright then X)

Original Poster

sorry everyone for posting this then disappearing :P and yeah its more the fact that the deals are stopping?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. MacBook33
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    3. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58
    4. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34

See more discussions