Groups
    EXPIRED

WHY HAVE YOU DELETED MY POST. This time tell me and not just delete this post!

come on...

12 Comments

supermod

Because your thread was unspammed after your last post & instead of reporting it in the correct way you resorted to name calling so that second post was spammed ?

hotukdeals.com/ite…amp

NB your first post was member spammed, not MOD spammed btw.

Original Poster

sigma;6833793

Because your thread was unspammed after your last post & instead of … Because your thread was unspammed after your last post & instead of reporting it in the correct you resorted to name calling so that second post was spammed ?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/524117/call-of-duty-modern-warefare-2-campNB your first post was member spammed, not MOD spammed btw.

thank you, how was i to know u unspammed it, without telling me. communication is the key

supermod

So is giving us more than 60 seconds to reply / PM before starting another thread about it

Original Poster

sigma;6833832

So is giving us more than 60 seconds to reply / PM before starting … So is giving us more than 60 seconds to reply / PM before starting another thread about it

ok ok sorry blame the man period

Cod and chips anyone?

sigma;6833793

Because your thread was unspammed after your last post & instead of … Because your thread was unspammed after your last post & instead of reporting it in the correct way you resorted to name calling so that second post was spammed ?http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/524117/call-of-duty-modern-warefare-2-campNB your first post was member spammed, not MOD spammed btw.

*hides from sigma*

supermod

lol - I'll be fine once Call of Duty is released finally ;-)

sigma;6834060

woop finally found a mod that can't wait for COD release :lol:, im guessing your not going to be on for the next few days Sigma ? lol

danny09;6834154

woop finally found a mod that can't wait for COD release :lol:, im … woop finally found a mod that can't wait for COD release :lol:, im guessing your not going to be on for the next few days Sigma ? lol

I'm guessing they mean so the site won't be clogged up with it.:thumbsup:

deek72;6834306

I'm guessing they mean so the site won't be clogged up with it.:thumbsup:

possibly or Sigma is actually one of us people who can't wait for COD lol

sigma;6834060

I reckon there will still be tons of threads about it !!

bossyboots;6834652

I reckon there will still be tons of threads about it !!

because its THAT damn good! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32175
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764365
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions