why havn't i heard of these before

link in the post below

13 Comments

The video looks amazing! I want one.

A guy came bounding passed my house wearing these a few weeks ago. He really did look like a twerp though.

they have been around for about 5 years now.

They were used in an advert about 2-3 years ago.

Lately a s imilar pair have been in the news quite a lot and there is a program on tv about them, as a man with new feet has been running in the disabled olympics with them and winning everything. He now wants to compete in the normal olympics, but there are a lot of complaints as competitors are saying he has a major advantage over them.

Predikuesi;1682683

A guy came bounding passed my house wearing these a few weeks ago. He … A guy came bounding passed my house wearing these a few weeks ago. He really did look like a twerp though.

Everything looks daft the first time we see them, I wouldnt like to fall off them though,

Skateboard must have seem pretty stupid
Roller blades
Shoes with skate wheels built in the bottom - they are still having problems getting these accepted by the majority of people.

Mobile phones - I had one of the first and people looked at me like an alien.
Bluetooth headsets - even now people look daft and look like there talking to themselves

There must be millions more items PLEASE add below :

there's a guy in central london who runs around on these, i see him on my way to uni sometimes, looks pretty crazy

in addition to the list, bum hanging out of jeans...

gav989;1682761

in addition to the list, bum hanging out of jeans...

Humm...

For those who haven't seen it, ]this video shows how a guy pulled off the almost perfect bank job using these things. ;-)

Original Poster

i love the ending

nightswimmer;1683238

almost perfect bank job

:w00t:

Oh yeh my children as fascinated when they see people on those.

i think they are brilliant, i've seen them quite cheap at markets (£70-£100)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764038
    3. Pink Balls24
    4. Avoiding the adds on the desktop client for the Spotify free account812

See more discussions