Why i don't want Germany to win the world cup

16 replies
Found 5th Jul 2010
See link ....

16 Comments

smithyp1;8978846

http://www.break.com/index/german-soccer-coach-eats-booger.html

:w00t:is that for real:w00t:

Maybe it's the reason they are doing so well, perhaps it's part of their training and team building. Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Banned

Urrghh that's gross. Reminds me of this guy I used to work with who would eat his own ear wax.

lol, it's not the first time either (or the worst he's done)....

youtube.com/wat…mds

:w00t:

LOL! Pwned.

Still, not that bad though.

Isn't that a staple diet in Birmingham?

wtf! thats just dirty! lol!

KERMITZBITZ;8979068

Easy........those green bits in Balti's aren't herbs and spices you know.

if thats what it takes to win the world cup, capello should've been on it.

Germany are the only team that deserve to win imo

Original Poster

KERMITZBITZ;8979068

greg_68;8979348

Easy........those green bits in Balti's aren't herbs and spices you know.

rice? naan? chips? bogey with that sir?

khy86;8979875

if thats what it takes to win the world cup, capello should've been on … if thats what it takes to win the world cup, capello should've been on it.Germany are the only team that deserve to win imo

Totally agree, out of 5 games they have scored 4, 3 times. Incredible.

Bar far the most consistent side.

Unfortunately most games are not going to the script in this world cup so it will be a Spain v Urugauy final.

Won £30 in a bet and I am contemplating putting it on Klose to be top scorer and Germany to lift the cup @ 6/1, what do you guys think? He is one behind Villa and my thinking is that if Klose scores on Wednesday Germany will win and then go on to win the cup, if Germany win then Klose is likely to score between the two games. Plus Lahm will be marking Villa on Wednesday and I can see him quieting down Villa a bit.

Original Poster

greg_68;8979941

Won £30 in a bet and I am contemplating putting it on Klose to be top … Won £30 in a bet and I am contemplating putting it on Klose to be top scorer and Germany to lift the cup @ 6/1, what do you guys think? He is one behind Villa and my thinking is that if Klose scores on Wednesday Germany will win and then go on to win the cup, if Germany win then Klose is likely to score between the two games.

Sounds good to me ....

i got £25 on uruguay to get knocked out in the semi's. I want holland v germany final

Him and his assistant, and with Maradona in the other dugout , could have been 2 opposing 'boy'bands. Very peculiar dress sense by this guy.

As it is, they might have simply peaked way too much - leaving it to to Spain to take it.

That or Holland.

As for Villa - he's just too good to be contained - and his goal against Boretugal proved it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch11
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...66
    3. Looking to travel from belfast33
    4. Paw patrol sea patroller44

See more discussions