Groups

Why I would not have voted in the US election...

Voting is an illusion. Both candidates are working for the same team -- the Illuminati. The election is just a fake reality show. You cant get as far as Obama and McCain and not be bought and sold long ago. The machine is too strong. Just buckle up and hold on for the scary ride thats coming and try to get as much as possible before the derailing of our empire

59 Comments

i think you will find they work for the illuminutti, sworn to protect the secret of the true origins of the peanut butter. Their main belief is that modern American society will collapse if the mystery they have been concealing were to surface. Their symbol is a peanut within a triangle and can be seen on nearly all jars of peanut butter.

I find it highly amusing you use the image of a character nicknamed 't-bag' as your avatar. Somehow very appropriate.

sherdog.com/new…037

well done eddie bravo lmfao

Eddie Bravo: I am not voting. Voting is an illusion. Both “candidates” are working for the same team -- the Illuminati. The election is just a fake reality show. You can’t get as far as Obama and McCain and not be bought and sold long ago. The machine is too strong. Just buckle up and hold on for the scary ride that’s coming and try to get as much as possible before the derailing of our empire.

every 'democracy' in the world a fake, it's a demockracy if anything.

why do ppl expire his posts????? think mods should crack down on this, its happening loads, must b the same culprits

myaser88;3386728

every 'democracy' in the world a fake, it's a demockracy if anything.

lolololololololololol i see what you did there.

Banned

2 candicates, same team, so if you didnt vote then same result, so it really makes no difference whether you voted or chose not to, same end result, so thread pretty pointless - lol

i think you will find they work for the illuminutti, sworn to protect the … i think you will find they work for the illuminutti, sworn to protect the secret of the true origins of the peanut butter. Their main belief is that modern American society will collapse if the mystery they have been concealing were to surface. Their symbol is a peanut within a triangle and can be seen on nearly all jars of peanut butter.

All hail George Washington Carver, he will save us all!!

[QUOTE=acecatcher3;3386726]sherdog.com/new…037

well done eddie bravo lmfao
    QUOTE]

lol!

Banned

lol @ american dad reference!!! :thumbsup: :-D

chrishill;3386722

I find it highly amusing you use the image of a character nicknamed … I find it highly amusing you use the image of a character nicknamed 't-bag' as your avatar. Somehow very appropriate.

I would remove your tags, the mods take those sorts of tags seriously, and may suspend you.

acecatcher3;3386726

http://sherdog.com/news/articles/mma-sounds-off-on-presidential-election--15037well done eddie bravo lmfaoEddie Bravo: I am not voting. Voting is an illusion. Both “candidates” are working for the same team -- the Illuminati. The election is just a fake reality show. You can’t get as far as Obama and McCain and not be bought and sold long ago. The machine is too strong. Just buckle up and hold on for the scary ride that’s coming and try to get as much as possible before the derailing of our empire.

lol. :-D

Original Poster

why is this expired?

could a mod remove the tags

lol @ ma home boi EB teaching me rubber guard

Banned

just what i was about to ask

black gerbil1;3386836

why is this expired?could a mod remove the tagslol @ ma home boi EB … why is this expired?could a mod remove the tagslol @ ma home boi EB teaching me rubber guard

loooool at rubber guard, who do u think u r? bj penn?

then again who wouldnt want to b bj penn.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3386889

loooool at rubber guard, who do u think u r? bj penn?then again who … loooool at rubber guard, who do u think u r? bj penn?then again who wouldnt want to b bj penn.

hes 5'6 manlet.

can this thread be unxpired and tags remove mods

Banned

whose Eddie bravo?

and gerbil you know how to get it unexpired

Banned

black gerbil1;3386836

Why I would not have voted in the US election...

Because you're not old enough. You have to be 18 to vote in the US.

guv;3387293

Because you're not old enough. You have to be 18 to vote in the US.

looooooooooooooool

Original Poster

sassie;3387170

whose Eddie bravo? and gerbil you know how to get it unexpired

yeah ask a mod which is what im doing ITT.

Banned

whose eddie bravo?

supermod

Please don't abuse the expire button - the system registers who's done it & an infraction may be issued - thanks :thumbsup:

thanks anychance of removing abusive tags too

Buttt BG, it doesn't matter what you say because you couldn't have voted anyway :-(

supermod

jasonrat;3387517

I was going to, until I found that they were posted by BG1 & not another member, so it's more a case of self abuse in this case. I will delete them though :thumbsup:

Wholeheartedly cconcur with the above statement.

All I suggest doing is buying a gun, tinned food and make sure you have plenty of water available for the forthcoming events which include the collapse of all financial markets, a pre emptive nuclear strike on on the us and western europe by russia who in turn will suffer the same fate from china.
    Gonna be epic.

Original Poster

sigma;3387548

I was going to, until I found that they were posted by BG1 & not another … I was going to, until I found that they were posted by BG1 & not another member, so it's more a case of self abuse in this case. I will delete them though :thumbsup:

hey Sigma, it was not me who added them tags see pic below

http://i35.tinypic.com/2i9pf2q.jpg

sigma;3387548

I was going to, until I found that they were posted by BG1 & not another … I was going to, until I found that they were posted by BG1 & not another member, so it's more a case of self abuse in this case. I will delete them though :thumbsup:

Are you sure? :thinking:

jasonrat;3387517

sigma;3387548

OMG ha ha :oops::oops:

What a classic. Should have kept them there for all to see. :-D

acecatcher3;3386726

http://sherdog.com/news/articles/mma-sounds-off-on-presidential-election--15037well done eddie bravo lmfaoEddie Bravo: I am not voting. Voting is an illusion. Both “candidates” are working for the same team -- the Illuminati. The election is just a fake reality show. You can’t get as far as Obama and McCain and not be bought and sold long ago. The machine is too strong. Just buckle up and hold on for the scary ride that’s coming and try to get as much as possible before the derailing of our empire.

OHH YOU JUST GOT OWNED !!

NIce one ace

the troll has been caught out AGAIN

[CENTER]

thesaint;3387573

Are you sure? :thinking:

http://www.parma-airport.it/immagini/taxi.jpg

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Orange"]For Sigma[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

I checked them out as well and they were chrishill.

Original Poster

scotland88;3387599

OHH YOU JUST GOT OWNED !!NIce one acethe troll has been caught out AGAIN

lol how so, I didnt notice no were in the OP were I said I wrote it.

fail much?

lulz

scotland88;3387599

OHH YOU JUST GOT OWNED !!NIce one acethe troll has been caught out AGAIN

he didnt say hes the OP he just stated some words

so do u expect skusey to be the creator of all the jokes
    or snowtiger to be the photgrapher
    i doubt it
    look at you now:w00t::w00t:

Original Poster

jasonrat;3387631

he didnt say hes the OP he just stated some wordsso do u expect skusey to … he didnt say hes the OP he just stated some wordsso do u expect skusey to be the creator of all the jokesor snowtiger to be the photgrapheri doubt itlook at you now:w00t::w00t:

OHH YOU JUST GOT OWNED !!

NIce one Jas

the troll has been caught out AGAIN

lol sea wat i did.

Banned

Hey back off Sigma...she's learning the ropes still as a mod...

Got your back Sigma....you want me to twist their cap back homegurl?

ODB_69;3387666

Hey back off Sigma...she's learning the ropes still as a mod...Got your … Hey back off Sigma...she's learning the ropes still as a mod...Got your back Sigma....you want me to twist their cap back homegurl?

rep begging...reported

i was only joking sigma, dont hit me with ur banning stick!

Banned

I think sigma is a credit to hukd, and we all start somewhere x

sassie;3387687

I think sigma is a credit to hukd, and we all start somewhere x

:roll:

Original Poster

*waits for confirmation that it was not me who did the tags*

Banned

acecatcher3;3387673

rep begging...reported :)i was only joking sigma, dont hit me with ur … rep begging...reported :)i was only joking sigma, dont hit me with ur banning stick!

I lol'd

REPPED :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?55
      2. Amazon prime subscribe & save49
      3. What to do?????812
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?510

See more discussions