hotukdeals.com/ite…283

Just noticed... anyone know why?

28 Comments

Banned

jeeze you behine on the times - lol

he sent a nasty pm to a mod, who took offence

]http//ww…nn/

]http//ww…od/

Unfortunate situation, think its only a week ban, lets hope he comes back. Shouldn't discuss it here though as he can't answer for himself...

Because he miscalculated?

Banned

lol how amusing, he pm'd a mod and sent them some abuse

I post on a few forums where they would just return the abuse....

I'm here all week.

Don't give up the day job.

Banned

Im glad ive never forwarded mine now, there wouldnt be a forum left - lol

Personally out of all the forums I use, this is the only one where the inanity of the Mods is discussed pretty much daily.

Proximo;1732281

lol how amusing, he pm'd a mod and sent them some abuseI post on a few … lol how amusing, he pm'd a mod and sent them some abuseI post on a few forums where they would just return the abuse....

should be zero tolerance to abuse, I worked in the youth service as a volunteer and the amount of abuse I suffered in the last year led to me giving up something I had enjoyed for five years...a bit of banter is one thing, but abuse is bullying and should not be tolerated. IMHO

Agent_Silver;1732576

should be zero tolerance to abuse, I worked in the youth service as a … should be zero tolerance to abuse, I worked in the youth service as a volunteer and the amount of abuse I suffered in the last year led to me giving up something I had enjoyed for five years...a bit of banter is one thing, but abuse is bullying and should not be tolerated. IMHO

That is not comparative to getting abuse on a shopping deals website forum by any unit of measurement.

Original Poster

sassie;1732240

jeeze you behine on the times - lolhe sent a nasty pm to a mod, who took … jeeze you behine on the times - lolhe sent a nasty pm to a mod, who took offence

Yeh I know... I can't be bothered keeping up to date on here like I used to since I got banned...

1/4 that duckmagicuk2 locks this!

Alfonse;1732588

That is not comparative to getting abuse on a shopping deals website … That is not comparative to getting abuse on a shopping deals website forum by any unit of measurement.

abuse is abuse....I may be a little over sensitive on this matter mind you, so point taken into consideration, a reasoned argument is usually enjoyed, shouting you are wrong and a jerk wouldn't be

Original Poster

t0mm;1732678

1/4 that duckmagicuk2 locks this!

I'll put 4 grand on that...

Just heading down the bookies... do they take HUKD bets?

Yes!!

Original Poster

Now just to message duckmagicuk2 or write something abusive in here :P then the bookies are paying out!

You wouldnt give abuse to some random to their face, so why would it be acceptable over the internet ?

Surely kentc was refering to alfonse's post? And it is a serious point - why should mods be subject to the kind of abuse that would be unacceptable if directed at normal members - of course they shouldn't.

Original Poster

jah128;1733774

Surely kentc was refering to alfonse's post? And it is a serious point - … Surely kentc was refering to alfonse's post? And it is a serious point - why should mods be subject to the kind of abuse that would be unacceptable if directed at normal members - of course they shouldn't.

I hope so... and yeh it isn't acceptable... don't think anyone in here does... hope not atleast.

As has already been mentioned, we aren't putting up with members who don't respect others...

You all know that I try to be a fair guy, I have a good sense of humor most of the time, I don't mind the odd rude joke, the odd joke pointed towards me or the odd rude word in a message to me. I'm happy to be nice and friendly with you all and have a bit of banter but there is a line we mustn't cross.

Abacus sent an abusive PM after a warning. It wasn't meant in a friendly way but I do believe it was probably very spur of the moment. It was the equivalent of someone tripping someone up in football accidentally with a nasty challenge, getting a yellow card (even though it might not be their fault) then turning around and pushing the referee and getting sent off. That's the best analogy.

Anyway, as I always say let's not talk about members who aren't here, eh? :thumbsup:

Have a good week,
    Ducky

Banned

ducky lol

Banned

and that isnt offensive just made me laugh all serious then "ducky" lol

Ahh, the personal nicknames. Even HUKD peeps who know my real name still call me Ducky.

Your real name isn't Ducky? :-(

duckmagicuk2;1734056
    It was the equivalent of someone tripping someone up in football accidentally with a nasty challenge, getting a yellow card (even though it might not be their fault) then turning around and pushing the referee and getting sent off. That's the best analogy.

]Don't push the ref

Original Poster

thesaint;1736166

]Don't push the ref

The funniest bit of that is when Nigel WInterburn flinches... thinking Di Canio is gonna lump him one. (Watch @ 15 seconds).

I always wondered what happened to Ducky after Pretty In Pink

I can feel a whoooshhh for a lot of members here....Pretty In Pink = 1980's film.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741455
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33

See more discussions