Groups
    EXPIRED

Why is Base banned from Hot UK Deals?

Banned
    Can someone explain why?

7 Comments

Usual reasons are self promotion TTC

Etc*

Over 400 votes in the last 12 months on trustpilot and an average score of 4.8 seems good enough to be included.

nacho99

Over 400 votes in the last 12 months on trustpilot and an average score … Over 400 votes in the last 12 months on trustpilot and an average score of 4.8 seems good enough to be included.

They've been fine to post in the past, but there appears to have been an active decision to suspend them. See here: hotukdeals.com/dea…com

I doubt that it's anything to do with reliability; as per barrel24's post, self-promotion is the typical explanation. Hopefully a mod/admin will be able to clarify for us.

similar story with ****, trustpilot 9.7/10 over 1000 reviews but i was unable to post a deal from them?

dazg123

similar story with ****, trustpilot 9.7/10 over 1000 reviews but i was … similar story with ****, trustpilot 9.7/10 over 1000 reviews but i was unable to post a deal from them?

CD keys? Self-promotion: hotukdeals.com/fee…600

Continual self promotion by any merchant will result in their suspension or banning on HUKD.

Thread closed as the question has been answered.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?11
    2. Best roaming data PAYG for USA11
    3. Sky broadband cancel notice period.22
    4. Car MOT77

See more discussions