Why is belly button fluff blue?

27 replies
Found 20th Feb 2009
I cant seem to work out why belly button fluff is blue?? does anyone else find this or is it just me? also do women get belly button fluff & also if you have an outy do you not get belly button fluff,

Its just one of lifes unanswered questions?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

ewwww lol

mod

Mines grey

Ive never had belly button fluff, my dad gets it though! And yes it's always blue.

Original Poster

andywedge;4437912

Mines grey

How old are you?? if you are a pensioner does it mean that it turns from blue to grey?? sorry didnt mean to assume you were but if you were that would answer a lot of questions

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4437919

Ive never had belly button fluff, my dad gets it though! And yes it's … Ive never had belly button fluff, my dad gets it though! And yes it's always blue.

It not as easy to find as you may think, its best to spot it when you first get in the bath!!! if you only shower then you are unlikely to find it

Sloth/Mod

I saw something about this on Braniac once..............the answser is................because we (men) generally tend to wear dark underwear which has blue threads in. :-D

Original Poster

Syzable;4437969

I saw something about this on Braniac once..............the answser … I saw something about this on Braniac once..............the answser is................because we (men) generally tend to wear dark underwear which has blue threads in. :-D

I dont wear any underwear:p

Original Poster

I was also thinking about contacting JFK and suggesting him becoming a belly button farmer along with his many other jobs

Banned

andywedge;4437912

Mines grey

yeah me too :oops:

Sloth/Mod

clondikemike;4437985

I dont wear any underwear:p

Also comes from trousers etc.............you walk around naked. :shock:

brb............closing my eyes. :lol:

Original Poster

Syzable;4438005

Also comes from trousers etc.............you walk around naked. … Also comes from trousers etc.............you walk around naked. :shock:brb............closing my eyes. :lol:

I dont wear trousers either:thumbsup:

I think it's a bit like when you're painting as a child, you hope to invent a new colour and it always turns out brown.... so a general colour of all the most popular threads etc turns it blue.

I want to know why all soap bubbles are white, like if i pour in Purple Radox into a bath, the bubbles are white

Sloth/Mod

clondikemike;4438067

I dont wear trousers either:thumbsup:

OMG.........i hope you're a hermit. ;-) :lol:

Sloth/Mod

jellybaby22;4438121

:oops: I have always wondered that too...would be much better if the … :oops: I have always wondered that too...would be much better if the bubbles were the same colour as the bubble bath......

Is your fluff orange? :whistling: :giggle:

Original Poster

Syzable;4438102

OMG.........i hope you're a hermit. ;-) :lol:

LOL

Sloth/Mod

In all seriousness.............the question that has plagued me for years is:

How does a blind person know when to stop wiping their bum?

i think mine mite change colour depending on what colour tshirt im wearing...mostly blue tho(although strangely i dont wear many blue tshirts....)

ERGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH man lol

Banned

Syzable that's gross!

I get red, blue, green whatever colour shirt I'm wearing. What I don't understand is why don't I have a hole in front of my belly button if it's coming off the fabric.

Good question Syzable!! I'm curious now.

fluff :thinking: ..... got crumble in mine

Syzable;4438211

In all seriousness.............the question that has plagued me for years … In all seriousness.............the question that has plagued me for years is:How does a blind person know when to stop wiping their bum?

finger nose , finger nose , finger stop :?

....never shake hands with a blind man

Syzable;4438211

In all seriousness.............the question that has plagued me for years … In all seriousness.............the question that has plagued me for years is:How does a blind person know when to stop wiping their bum?

I don't know what kind specifically....but a threshold was just passed.

(I would suppose a taste test may be the answer)

cause of the cheese you eat

Syzable;4438211

lol! My step father was blind... funnily enough I never thought of asking him that question....

Shame.. missed opportunity *sigh*
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.335
    2. Switch from BT to BT same property different person632
    3. Home CCTV system advice.22
    4. Christmas presents49

See more discussions