Why is boots normally so expensive with the exception of today?

Found 19th Jan
Personally don't understand it. How does this chain even still exist with the likes of pound land and home bargains etc? And for your fragrances so many cheaper places or fragrance direct and all beauty amazon etc? In this day and age it almost shouldn't, I can't figure out the math. Very early have even sales. Anyone know?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
They have a pharmacy sections so they always have foot traffic.
They have branches in most airports and are always busy as there food and drink is reasonably cheap.

If you need to medication, perfume (last minute present) or similar quickly you can't wait for next day delivery.
There meal deals are also great.
Original Poster
joedastudd15 m ago

They have a pharmacy sections so they always have foot traffic.They have …They have a pharmacy sections so they always have foot traffic.They have branches in most airports and are always busy as there food and drink is reasonably cheap.If you need to medication, perfume (last minute present) or similar quickly you can't wait for next day delivery.There meal deals are also great.

True hadn't thought of it like that before
some of their products are competetively priced, depends on which product. not everything is expensive, but they are not the cheapest on the high street.

poundland is not for everyone. i only buy cooking foil, kitchen cleaner and dog poo bags from poundland
Boots and debenhams have franchise renting out little tables and 2 shelfs such as clarins, Lacome and so on.
They have a cafe, photo shop, sell makeup and shampoos
I've never found them overly expensive, their food is one of the better meal deals available, pharmacy is generally pretty good. Don't know about perfume /makeup but I thought their own brand was pretty popular?
Original Poster
mutley12 h, 3 m ago

some of their products are competetively priced, depends on which product. …some of their products are competetively priced, depends on which product. not everything is expensive, but they are not the cheapest on the high street.poundland is not for everyone. i only buy cooking foil, kitchen cleaner and dog poo bags from poundland

Well you're a landlord so nothing to expensive for u ;). I remember your avatar;) from a older thread of mine Mutley boy
machomansavage7 m ago

Well you're a landlord so nothing to expensive for u ;). I remember your …Well you're a landlord so nothing to expensive for u ;). I remember your avatar;) from a older thread of mine Mutley boy

i am money conscious even though i have money. i don't want to pay more when i can pay less.
i aint stupid. if i was, i wouldn't have got my money in the first place as i made my money, it wasn't given to me.

i am also female, even though mutley is a male dog avatar. a bit confusing. lol
Original Poster
mutley158 m ago

i am money conscious even though i have money. i don't want to pay more …i am money conscious even though i have money. i don't want to pay more when i can pay less. i aint stupid. if i was, i wouldn't have got my money in the first place as i made my money, it wasn't given to me.i am also female, even though mutley is a male dog avatar. a bit confusing. lol

Lol a sexy female landlord?
They are pricey, everything is cheaper online. They are still here because of pharmacy’s, makeup and face they are located sensibly. That’s it really!
I think quite a few of the older generations still associate Boots with that sort of thing and go there regardless.
It’s silly how people buy the stuff and then sell it on eBay for silly prices like at least give people a chance to buy for themselves and not profit ridiculous
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants