Groups

Why is everyone offering money for things?

Don't you people know it's the credit crunch?!

26 Comments

still gotta munch

£10 for the head of Alfredo Garcia

Everyone's doing it because I started the trend.

I have such a strong influence on this site.

Credit crunch just means nobody is lending to one another.....

....doesnt say anything about not going nuts and buying stuff for yourself :thumbsup: :-D

The JFK;4072223

Everyone's doing it because I started the trend.I have such a strong … Everyone's doing it because I started the trend.I have such a strong influence on this site.

like fly to bullsh . . ;-)

Original Poster

The JFK;4072223

Everyone's doing it because I started the trend.I have such a strong … Everyone's doing it because I started the trend.I have such a strong influence on this site.

I don't want you in my thread, get out! Shoo!

The JFK;4072223

I'm sure there's a grassy knoll somewhere nearby......lol :-D :thumbsup:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4072232

Credit crunch just means nobody is lending to one another.........doesnt … Credit crunch just means nobody is lending to one another.........doesnt say anything about not going nuts and buying stuff for yourself :thumbsup: :-D

What about going nuts and offering randoms on the internet money for nothing?!

BG1 wouldn't give me 50p the other week...I was gutted.

If somebody can guess why I think so I will give them £15 M&S Vouchers :whistling:

angelfairee;4072249

What about going nuts and offering randoms on the internet money for … What about going nuts and offering randoms on the internet money for nothing?!

I've got plenty of cash to give away.....I have 1 Canadian Dollar, 4 American Dollars, 1 Pakistani Rupee and several 1 euro coins.....and all worth **** all as far as I'm concerned....lol

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4072251

BG1 wouldn't give me 50p the other week...I was gutted.

He's a meanie.

StevenA2000_uk;4072278

I've got plenty of cash to give away.....I have 1 Canadian Dollar, 4 … I've got plenty of cash to give away.....I have 1 Canadian Dollar, 4 American Dollars, 1 Pakistani Rupee and several 1 euro coins.....and all worth **** all as far as I'm concerned....lol

Maybe you should offer them to the person who posts the 38485960th picture in 4 months time according to the time in India.

how much 4 a night with u ?

Original Poster

intenso100;4072376

How rude.

intenso100;4072376

You got an valid luncheon-vouchers?

intenso100;4072376

she's not a prostitute you know :roll:

Banned

robtallica;4072589

You got an valid luncheon-vouchers?

i got some unvalid ones you could have

sassie;4072636

i got some unvalid ones you could have

That won't keep me fed!

dontasciime;4072258

If somebody can guess why I think so I will give them £15 M&S Vouchers … If somebody can guess why I think so I will give them £15 M&S Vouchers :whistling:

:w00t:

Banned

Penguins.......................................................................Now I just thought I'd break the ice!

dontasciime;4072258

If somebody can guess why I think so I will give them £15 M&S Vouchers … If somebody can guess why I think so I will give them £15 M&S Vouchers :whistling:

is it me or does anyone else not understand the question here ? Why you think what ???

lyndsbowes;4072612

she's not a prostitute you know :roll:

who said she was? i just wanted a night of her company!

darren9030;4072781

is it me or does anyone else not understand the question here ? Why you … is it me or does anyone else not understand the question here ? Why you think what ???

It's you

question thread topic "Why is everyone offering money for things?"

kfc bucket £12.99

some of us still work my work wont die down ever!

The JFK;4072223

:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1751
      2. What would be HELL to you?1415
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287

See more discussions