Found 11th Apr 2010
i can be on it for ages and of done absolutely nothing !!!!!!!

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
133 Comments

have you forgot your password?

Banned

What is there to get addicted to? You post a status, read other statuses on your page, chat with friends. Repeat at regular intervals throughout the day. No more addictive than any other site to me.

i like reading the newspaper in the toilet

dunno, never been on it. It's on the wife's monitor alot though.

south park did an episode of facebook in the new recent series. came on comedycentral. sumarises facebook in 20mins perfectly.

master_chief;8341362

What is there to get addicted to? You post a status, read other statuses … What is there to get addicted to? You post a status, read other statuses on your page, chat with friends. Repeat at regular intervals throughout the day. No more addictive than any other site to me.

because if your a proper perv you go through photo albums then see someone pretty fit click their profile have a look at pics see their friends etc hahah.

I dont use it that much anymore just general useage, myspace was quite good for wasting hours and hours on end, eventually it was full of spam so got rid of my account

pinkleponkle;8341419

dunno, never been on it. It's on the wife's monitor alot though.

Did you notice that she was talking to aah96 alot!

i like reading the newspaper in the garden when its sunny

just giving examples of how exciting facebook gets - tune in for more places i like reading the newspaper

oh i got drunk last night i am so hungover i can't read the newspaper today - post a story telling me how we met and what newspaper i was reading

WHY is HUKD so addictive?!!!! :w00t:

monkeybrains;8341432

south park did an episode of facebook in the new recent series. came on … south park did an episode of facebook in the new recent series. came on comedycentral. sumarises facebook in 20mins perfectly.

go poke your grandmother?

Because it is injected with high volumes of cocaine and heroin?

(I might have just made this up but it sounds plausible)

mr.potato_head;8341848

Because it is injected with high volumes of cocaine and heroin?(I might … Because it is injected with high volumes of cocaine and heroin?(I might have just made this up but it sounds plausible)

i have heard you are hot.... do you have fb :w00t:

tried usin fb, thot it was kack....so stopped usin it.

:?

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;8341857

here we go hahahahahahahaha !!!

monkeybrains;8341432

south park did an episode of facebook in the new recent series. came on … south park did an episode of facebook in the new recent series. came on comedycentral. sumarises facebook in 20mins perfectly.

[COLOR="Red"]
Anyone got a link to this episode?

Gotta love South park. [/COLOR]

aah96;8341864

here we go hahahahahahahaha !!!

hehehe god loves a tryer :-D

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;8341871

hehehe god loves a tryer :-D

LOL !! well it was worth a shot !!! :-D

is he the geezer with the umbrella picture ??

monkeybrains;8341432

:lol: south park had me cracking up, the chatroulette part was quality. :thumbsup:

lfc_engravedonheart;8341857

You just summed up fb for 99% of it's users :whistling:

aah96;8341890

LOL !! well it was worth a shot !!! :-Dis he the geezer with the umbrella … LOL !! well it was worth a shot !!! :-Dis he the geezer with the umbrella picture ??

i dont know!!!! just keep getting wound up bout how hot he is and i aint even seen a pic yet :x :lol:

robtallica;8341901

You just summed up fb for 99% of it's users

hahaha ah well... thats why i like it :-D

snowflake;8341902

evening Lynds, lol, haven't you had his piccy yet? ask nicely and im … evening Lynds, lol, haven't you had his piccy yet? ask nicely and im sure he'll post one ;-)dont forget im on a percentage :w00t:

SF!!! i asked nicely.... got me no where :-( :giggle:

shanecr;8341820

go poke your grandmother?

yeh thats the one. cant rember the title of the episode but its from the new season.

monkeybrains;8341911

yeh thats the one. cant rember the title of the episode but its from the … yeh thats the one. cant rember the title of the episode but its from the new season.

You have 0 friends (no hate name of the episode :p) lol

Just downloading it now because of people saying its funny lol, I dont normally watch south park the last ep I watched was the WOW one and that was pretty funny

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;8341904

i dont know!!!! just keep getting wound up bout how hot he is and i aint … i dont know!!!! just keep getting wound up bout how hot he is and i aint even seen a pic yet :x :lol:

yeaah i think it is ...........you might wanna ask again ...:w00t:

just make sure he dosent want to trade :w00t:

Trogglescow;8341670

WHY is HUKD so addictive?!!!! :w00t:

+1

I don't know why, but i think HUKD's is the only website i could be addicted to that doesn't involve pictures of naked women.

But if the two were combined:
HUKD's + Pictures of naked women = Best website ever

lfc_engravedonheart;8341910

hahaha ah well... thats why i like it :-DSF!!! i asked nicely.... got me … hahaha ah well... thats why i like it :-DSF!!! i asked nicely.... got me no where :-( :giggle:

I believe it works better if you're mean to him.

aah96;8341922

yeaah i think it is ...........you might wanna ask again ...:w00t:just … yeaah i think it is ...........you might wanna ask again ...:w00t:just make sure he dosent want to trade :w00t:

moi?? i will trade with a hottie :w00t:

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;8341948

moi?? i will trade with a hottie :w00t:

:w00t::w00t:............

well then :w00t:

mr.potato_head;8341848

Because it is injected with high volumes of cocaine and heroin?OI … Because it is injected with high volumes of cocaine and heroin?OI SPUDDY!! get a pic sent to me NOW!!!(I might have just made this up but it sounds plausible)

angelfairee;8341945

is that ok :oops:

angelfairee;8341945

rofl, lyndsey couldn't be mean if she tried. I don't want to embarrass her, but she is the biggest sweet heart going on hukd.

(At least to me)

The JFK;8341867

[COLOR="Red"]Anyone got a link to this episode?Gotta love South park. … [COLOR="Red"]Anyone got a link to this episode?Gotta love South park. [/COLOR]

watchsouthparkonline.net/sea…ds/

StevenA2000_uk;8341860

tried usin fb, thot it was kack....so stopped usin it.:?

Is that because you have no friends? :-D

snowflake;8341974

That made me pmsl that's good, it should do the trick ;-) :thumbsup:

hope so :w00t:

robtallica;8341978

rofl, lyndsey couldn't be mean if she tried. I don't want to embarrass … rofl, lyndsey couldn't be mean if she tried. I don't want to embarrass her, but she is the biggest sweet heart going on hukd.(At least to me)

:oops: thanks rob :thumbsup:

DarkKnight;8341926

+1I don't know why, but i think HUKD's is the only website i could be … +1I don't know why, but i think HUKD's is the only website i could be addicted to that doesn't involve pictures of naked women.But if the two were combined:HUKD's + Pictures of naked women = Best website ever

agreed.
especially if there were good deals on the women

lfc_engravedonheart;8341991

hope so :w00t::oops: thanks rob :thumbsup:

Usually people exaggerate when they say stuff like that, but it's been proven.

All the fellas chase after you on here! Nuff said.

angelfairee;8341945

and how would you know?

Banned

robtallica;8342027

Usually people exaggerate when they say stuff like that, but it's been … Usually people exaggerate when they say stuff like that, but it's been proven.All the fellas chase after you on here! Nuff said.

I'd marry her, if I wasn't already taken! :-D

[IMG]i803.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1271028128[/IMG]

Deleting in 10 mins to avoid laminating!! :w00t:

mr.potato_head;8342033

and how would you know?

Me? I know nothing.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826