Groups

Why is it...

If u have a snooze after your tea for an hour or so, u dont feel tired at all for ages

Or if u have too long a sleep, u wake up and ur still knackered?

Gawdddd Im bored lol

22 Comments

if u are bored, read this hotukdeals.com/ite…le/ it will provide many laughs, not to mention the fact tht its all about me :-D

i thought that was just me but yeah i know what you mean !

I feel that much more awake when i have had a nap then when i get a full nights sleep, bizzare :thinking:

Original Poster

ok.... thats gonna pass the time for how long?? lol

Original Poster

richp;6119246

i thought that was just me but yeah i know what you mean !I feel that … i thought that was just me but yeah i know what you mean !I feel that much more awake when i have had a nap then when i get a full nights sleep, bizzare :thinking:

i know.... but i should really sleep...... gotta be up in a few hours :-(

Take it you have had a snooze after tea?

Know what you mean though,You go for an early night , sleep well and wake up tired, have a late night and wake up shattered.

sucks innit!

crazyblondechick;6119247

ok.... thats gonna pass the time for how long?? lol

450 odd posts:lol:

Original Poster

magicbeans;6119255

sucks innit!

sure does..... although JLS are on one of the music channels :-D sad i know lol

For me too much sleep is bad

I am up al 5 in morning

usualy go to bed anout 11.30 to 12.00 and get up fine at 05.00
    if I go to sleep at 10.00 I overlay
    If i go to sleep at 01.00 I overlay (I am up now because i worked long shift and wanted to watch some skins)
    If i go to sleep at 07.00-08.30 I am so late for work I get told off!!

I went through a period of going to pub every night, getttin in at 12, then getting up at 5 no problem, but that harmed my bank balance and my beer belly.

micoo;6119241

if u are bored, read this … if u are bored, read this http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/467205/micoo-ville/ it will provide many laughs, not to mention the fact tht its all about me :-D

Careful... Anymore and we will have to remove the doorframe to get your head out!

I think it's to do with the serotonin/melatonin neurotransmitters balance in the brain and the innate biological clock of the individual.

Banned

dean3988;6119327

Careful... Anymore and we will have to remove the doorframe to get your … Careful... Anymore and we will have to remove the doorframe to get your head out!

^^^^^

lol

Banned

chesso;6119334

I think it's to do with the serotonin/melatonin neurotransmitters balance … I think it's to do with the serotonin/melatonin neurotransmitters balance in the brain and the innate biological clock of the individual.

brb getting dictionary :thinking:

DangerGod;6119337

^^^^^lol

Drat you have spoiled my attempt to be the last poster on every thread on the front misc page.

Not really:-D

Hope you enjoyed the sun today , it's downpours now here and again tomorrow.:x

Banned

chesso;6119347

Drat you have spoiled my attempt to be the last poster on every thread on … Drat you have spoiled my attempt to be the last poster on every thread on the front misc page. Not really:-DHope you enjoyed the sun today , it's downpours now here and again tomorrow.:x

Lol its Real heavy rain in plymouth when i checked... and i have to go out in it to :-(

DangerGod;6119353

Lol its Real heavy rain in plymouth when i checked... and i have to go … Lol its Real heavy rain in plymouth when i checked... and i have to go out in it to :-(

It's that bouncing off the roof tops stuff here. Why do you have to go out?

Banned

chesso;6119360

It's that bouncing off the roof tops stuff here. Why do you have to go … It's that bouncing off the roof tops stuff here. Why do you have to go out?

i have a college course (all the way in the city centre!)

dean3988;6119327

Careful... Anymore and we will have to remove the doorframe to get your … Careful... Anymore and we will have to remove the doorframe to get your head out!

dont forget to take pics! :roll:

I stayed up for 4 days straight for a bet, you feel drunk and hallucinate
    was kinda fun after day 2 it was easy, wouldn't do it again though

DangerGod;6119368

i have a college course (all the way in the city centre!)

Oh right you mean tomorrow/today. I thought you meant at this very moment!!

Oh wait ! College courses in August.:w00t:

Banned

chesso;6119377

Oh right you mean tomorrow/today. I thought you meant at this very … Oh right you mean tomorrow/today. I thought you meant at this very moment!! Oh wait ! College courses in August.:w00t:

lol no i wouldnt go anywhere except bed now! its with the Royal navy they teamed up with a college in town for students to improve on maths/english... its only once a week..

Goodnight! :thumbsup:

DangerGod;6119383

lol no i wouldnt go anywhere except bed now! its with the Royal navy they … lol no i wouldnt go anywhere except bed now! its with the Royal navy they teamed up with a college in town for students to improve on maths/english... its only once a week..Goodnight! :thumbsup:

Blimey. Good idea. Get yourself there.:thumbsup:
    Night, sleep tight xx

Original Poster

right oh peeps im gonna try and get some sleep........... try...... lol

nite nites ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944520
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would814
      3. Buying an iPhone second hand22
      4. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?57

See more discussions