why is it certain men, give the good guys a bad name?

a female friend got with someone with work, moved her in with him, got her pregnant....

then slept with someone else from work (all 3 work together) then left his gf to be with this new chick........ his now ex is due to pop in 4 weeks

why do men do this ? he has crushed the soul of the poor woman and he walks round work smothering his new gf with kisses...

men like this annoy me.... i really feel like giving the bloke a right kick in .... its disgusting to do that to someone ....

now the government are gonna have to mop up after his mess (child benefits, housing benefits) as she can't work (she doesn't see her parents (big falling out over her bf)...

end of rant

84 Comments

If you ever find out why I would love to know......

Thoughts are with the poor girl., she migh not see it now but she is so much better off without him

Original Poster

yeah she knows that...... the men who does this need their tomatoes and banana plucked and removed ....

i would never dream of doing anything like that .....

I don't know why people do it, I would like to see them having it done to them so they know how it feels. It destroys a person, and now this woman will need to have him in her life for always as she is expecting his child.

Makes my blood boil, I know the pain it causes and can't understand it at all....

Thats how we roll brah . . . . .

But seriously, the guys a tit, people like that just **** me off dude :x

Guys livin the dream

Banned

because whilst most men are ranting and raving about their taxes paying for single mums, the rest of their race are having a cracking time

then slept with someone else from work (all 3 work together)

I read that as they had a threesome :oops:

Original Poster

mbgringo has been taken over by BG1 :w00t:

everytime i see him i get a rage and really want to give him a kick in...he deserves nothing ... its the kid also .... gonna be brought up knowing his dad was a coward ...

There are men that are ***** just as there are women like it .... excitement of a new relationship means more than commitment and respect.... they usually end up alone and we can only hope this one gets that treatment...

Original Poster

sassie;5383380

because whilst most men are ranting and raving about their taxes paying … because whilst most men are ranting and raving about their taxes paying for single mums, the rest of their race are having a cracking time

the thing is he is now gonna pay twice for his actions, he is gonna get screwed on the child maintenance and his taxes :w00t:

he is gonna keep doing it (i hear a rumour his new bird is up the duff too) .... i keep thinking about buying him a box of condoms and stapling them to his head........ use them you ******

Maybe having a child will make him grow up and see sense? I doubt it though. I'm sure thier mum can do just as good a job to bring them up and can give them all the love and affection they need, just be there for her when you can, she will need a good friend in the weeks to come, having a baby and becoming a mum is a very daunting thing especially if she does not speak to her family

Banned

faevilangel;5383410

the thing is he is now gonna pay twice for his actions, he is gonna get … the thing is he is now gonna pay twice for his actions, he is gonna get screwed on the child maintenance and his taxes :w00t:he is gonna keep doing it (i hear a rumour his new bird is up the duff too) .... i keep thinking about buying him a box of condoms and stapling them to his head........ use them you ******

you having a laff aint ya, what 15% of his wage, hardly big money is it

Original Poster

mosskeeto;5383402

There are men that are ***** just as there are women like it .... … There are men that are ***** just as there are women like it .... excitement of a new relationship means more than commitment and respect.... they usually end up alone and we can only hope this one gets that treatment...

he has already moved on, its not like it was an amicable split ... yeah but you can't put women in the same frame as they can't get a bloke pregnant :lol:

there are women that try to get pregnant to get a free house etc, but this girl was at college and doing well

sassie;5383421

And if he gets his 2nd misses pregnant and leaves her ( which is almost a certainty, it will only be 20% )

Banned

munnski;5383436

And if he gets his 2nd misses pregnant and leaves her ( which is almost a … And if he gets his 2nd misses pregnant and leaves her ( which is almost a certainty, it will only be 20% )

yep, not bad eh

Original Poster

munnski;5383411

Maybe having a child will make him grow up and see sense? I doubt it … Maybe having a child will make him grow up and see sense? I doubt it though. I'm sure thier mum can do just as good a job to bring them up and can give them all the love and affection they need, just be there for her when you can, she will need a good friend in the weeks to come, having a baby and becoming a mum is a very daunting thing especially if she does not speak to her family

he already has 2 from a failed marriage (and he only 25)

yeah there are some right a holes out there that ruin everything for us good guys

Original Poster

sassie;5383421

15% less he takes home though :thumbsup:

Banned

faevilangel;5383440

only needs another 2 and then hes at his limit for maintenance, so can have another 7 for the same amount

faevilangel;5383440

Well he sound like a great catch!!!! :roll:

She's a muppet for getting pregnant by the no-mark.

Original Poster

sassie;5383455

only needs another 2 and then hes at his limit for maintenance, so can … only needs another 2 and then hes at his limit for maintenance, so can have another 7 for the same amount

he won't change so probably

munnski;5383465

Well he sound like a great catch!!!! :roll:

yeah :roll: i warned her about it but he gave a story about it was his ex's fault :whistling:

hopefully this won't ruin her as she is a lovely girl and deserved much better than him

Original Poster

thesaint;5383489

trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :x

they were a couple and decided to settle down .... then he runs .... hmmm hows it her fault ?

faevilangel;5383507

they were a couple and decided to settle down .... then he runs .... hmmm … they were a couple and decided to settle down .... then he runs .... hmmm hows it her fault ?

So how many years were they together, and when did they get wed?

I will then answer the question you posed.

Banned

thesaint;5383489

arent you a single parent

Banned

thesaint;5383489

I can probably think of someone else that was similarly told that!

This guy sounds like a total tool.
This new girl is more than likely gonna get the same. and it will be her fault.

I dont get how some guys do it. I really don't.
I dont buy into the machismo of sleeping around being living the dream. Its all about fking responsibility
hope this guy gets himself crushed.

Original Poster

thesaint;5383565

So how many years were they together, and when did they get wed?I will … So how many years were they together, and when did they get wed?I will then answer the question you posed.

not everyone gets wed ....... my parents been together for 23 years, 4 kids and no marriage

they were together 6 months and known each other for about 6 months before ...

Is his name Stewart by any chance?!

Banned

He sounds like a cretin and the women sound like idiots for getting involved with such a guy.

faevilangel;5383597

not everyone gets wed ....... my parents been together for 23 years, 4 … not everyone gets wed ....... my parents been together for 23 years, 4 kids and no marriagethey were together 6 months and known each other for about 6 months before ...

Unprotected sex or deciding to have a baby after such a short time does seem a little crazy..
Although the same situation could have occurred after 5 years and it wouldn't make things seem any better.

Banned

sassie;5383380

because whilst most men are ranting and raving about their taxes paying … because whilst most men are ranting and raving about their taxes paying for single mums, the rest of their race are having a cracking time

Manhating time already?:roll:

Original Poster

angelfairee;5383608

Is his name Stewart by any chance?!

noooo ...

Banned

FilthAndFurry;5383634

get stuffed, there ya go, now you can run along and report me, saves you wasting your time following me round pushing for it :-D

faevilangel;5383597

they were together 6 months and known each other for about 6 months … they were together 6 months and known each other for about 6 months before ...

So they were together for 6 months before she decided to have a baby with this fine upstanding man. I suppose he changed from what he was then, to what he is now.

...Or, was he always a complete waster, that she didn't get to know before having a child with?

So, in answer to your question. She is at least half to blame, I would say even more than half, as she is left holding the baby.

Banned

she might have nagged him too much

faevilangel;5383597

not everyone gets wed ....... my parents been together for 23 years, 4 … not everyone gets wed ....... my parents been together for 23 years, 4 kids and no marriagethey were together 6 months and known each other for about 6 months before ...

So they wer together for around 14 months before he split?

I know this sounds corny, but he is the one missin out. I would'nt leave my children, (if i had any, lol).

Think the new girl should get a brain, the guy has three kids, maybe four with her.

Is your friend on her own? Poor lass.

FilthAndFurry;5383634

please no, im still here

Original Poster

Latinosharkey;5383715

So they wer together for around 14 months before he split?I know this … So they wer together for around 14 months before he split?I know this sounds corny, but he is the one missin out. I would'nt leave my children, (if i had any, lol).Think the new girl should get a brain, the guy has three kids, maybe four with her.Is your friend on her own? Poor lass.

yeah about that .,,,, she fell for his lines, hook line and sinker but he is rat for ditching her

she isnt alone as she has friends but not the same as having a bloke about

Latinosharkey;5383715

[COLOR="Red"]So they wer together for around 14 months before he … [COLOR="Red"]So they wer together for around 14 months before he split?[/COLOR]I know this sounds corny, but he is the one missin out. I would'nt leave my children, (if i had any, lol).Think the new girl should get a brain, the guy has three kids, maybe four with her.Is your friend on her own? Poor lass.

faevilangel;5383779

[COLOR="Red"]yeah about that[/COLOR] .,,,, she fell for his lines, hook … [COLOR="Red"]yeah about that[/COLOR] .,,,, she fell for his lines, hook line and sinker but he is rat for ditching her she isnt alone as she has friends but not the same as having a bloke about

Previously:
faevilangel;5383597

not everyone gets wed ....... my parents been together for 23 years, 4 … not everyone gets wed ....... my parents been together for 23 years, 4 kids and no marriage[COLOR="Red"]they were together 6 months[/COLOR] and known each other for about 6 months before ...

:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2079
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?913
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions