Groups

why is it in the shops smaller sizes are on the top rail

so annoying when all the size 6,8,10,12s are on the top rail or front rail and the bigger sizes are down below and you most always end up on ur knees try ing to locate your correct size!! seems bad organising to me !!!

26 Comments

Banned

The shops are stereotyping, they presume that that all bigger size people have short stubby legs, whereas slimmer people have long legs.

Original Poster

JDeal;1412393

The shops are stereotyping, they presume that that all bigger size people … The shops are stereotyping, they presume that that all bigger size people have short stubby legs, whereas slimmer people have long legs.

well am top heavy but have long legs so that rules that thought out.....well in my case that is:w00t:

Banned

maybe they just dont realise that fat birds wear thongs, errrr yuck:oops:

Original Poster

sassie;1412434

maybe they just dont realise that fat birds wear thongs, errrr yuck:oops:

not very nice comment to make is it ?

talking of shops, i bought a LUSH top from new look today for £3!!! and pair of shoes reduces to £3 !!!
    im well impressed!

Banned

mstiny;1412482

not very nice comment to make is it ?

why not, im under no illusions what i look like:?

Original Poster

pcnutta;1412483

talking of shops, i bought a LUSH top from new look today for £3!!! and … talking of shops, i bought a LUSH top from new look today for £3!!! and pair of shoes reduces to £3 !!! im well impressed!

i picked up some bargain jewellery today 75per cent discount in b h s not bad for a nite out ! was well impressed

Original Poster

sassie;1412491

why not, im under no illusions what i look like:?

just saying not a nice comment for people who are heavy and maybe have a complex !

Banned

mstiny;1412513

just saying not a nice comment for people who are heavy and maybe have a … just saying not a nice comment for people who are heavy and maybe have a complex !

oh right, so basically i cant have a joke unless i check with every fat bird, or every slim bird, or just anyone wih a complex really:w00t:

Original Poster

sassie;1412519

oh right, so basically i cant have a joke unless i check with every fat … oh right, so basically i cant have a joke unless i check with every fat bird, or every slim bird, or just anyone wih a complex really:w00t:

now why would a slim bird have a complex now your just being silly .....:roll:

Banned

mstiny;1412545

now why would a slim bird have a complex now your just being silly … now why would a slim bird have a complex now your just being silly .....:roll:

yeah you only ever get fat anorexics, no complexes there:?

Original Poster

sassie;1412559

yeah you only ever get fat anorexics, no complexes there:?

please keep to the original thread that way you wont upset anyone who reads it .:geek:

Banned

mstiny;1412622

please keep to the original thread that way you wont upset anyone who … please keep to the original thread that way you wont upset anyone who reads it .:geek:

you asked a question, i answered it, nowhere in the title did i see any response welcome apart from sassies:p

P.s and sorry to all those who have a complex about, well anything really:?

Banned

mstiny;1412513

just saying not a nice comment for people who are heavy and maybe have a … just saying not a nice comment for people who are heavy and maybe have a complex !

oooh I see we are being PC and using the heavy term rather than the F word.. :roll:

Original Poster

dog_cop;1412641

oooh I see we are being PC and using the heavy term rather than the F … oooh I see we are being PC and using the heavy term rather than the F word.. :roll:

F word ???dont know wot ur on :thinking:

My fat a*** in a thong? I agree with sassie....... errr yuk!!

Banned

mstiny;1412655

F word ???dont know wot ur on :thinking:

[SIZE=7]fat[/SIZE]

Banned

dog_cop;1412678

[SIZE=7]fat[/SIZE]

for gawds sake dont say that here:w00t::w00t:

Banned

sassie;1412688

for gawds sake dont say that here:w00t::w00t:

what like Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah !:-D

Original Poster

dog_cop;1412699

what like Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah !:-D

we have witnesses here !!!!

Banned

mstiny;1412717

we have witnesses here !!!!

and what have the Romans ever done for us :-D

Original Poster

dog_cop;1412731

introduced us to the toga or if ur dislexic the goat:-D

dog_cop;1412731

The Romans invented the thong:

Acts 22-25
    And as they bound him with thongs, Paul said unto the centurion that stood by, Is it lawful for you to scourge a man that is a Roman, and uncondemned?

Quite where they got that many thongs from is a mystery but it's pretty certain it wasn't the local Weight Watchers Club. :whistling::w00t:

oops i got this thread wrong
    i thought u were slim and small and couldnt reach the top rail but u r more heavy and you dont like getting on your knees

LMFAO!! How funny!! I dont have this problem, i just order my dresses from the tent shop.

I'm 5ft or there abouts and I find it a nightmare when clothes in my size are located on the top rails.
    The only plausible explanation for bigger sizes being on the bottom rail's, is due to the extra fabric bigger sizes require hence if they were put at the top, this would surely cause the rail to bend or worse fall down on us smaller people ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844176
      2. Fraudulent site2546
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …78133
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30391

See more discussions