Groups

Why is it ok to assault a women in a club?

Been out tonight and came home thinking that some men should just be castrated. How come some men think it's ok to assault a woman when she's in a club, yet he probably wouldn't dream of it if it was daytime and say in a shop or something??

283 Comments

Banned

What happened

Editor

vics219

it if it

Had to read that bit four times oO

Hope your ok

Original Poster

BuzzDuraband

Had to read that bit four times oOHope your ok

ha! Sorry, had a few drinks and also feeling a bit upset tbh, so didn't pay enough attention. I don't usually let myself get bothered by stuff like this, but can't help it tonight. It just really got to me

Original Poster

I've got pie and chips cooking in the oven though, so i'm not too upset for food

'Cos in that environment they're dead sexy when they've had a couple of shandies.
    Plus it's office party night before Christmas and it's the only time of the year they get free beer.

Original Poster

Teezgaff

'Cos in that environment they're dead sexy when they've had a couple of … 'Cos in that environment they're dead sexy when they've had a couple of shandies. Plus it's office party night before Christmas and it's the only time of the year they get free beer.

You're probably right, but I just don't get why a guy would want to hurt a woman physically like that. It seems like a lot of men think it's ok to act like that when they're in pubs/clubs.

Its 'Mad Friday'..d1ckhead central

vics219

You're probably right, but I just don't get why a guy would want to hurt … You're probably right, but I just don't get why a guy would want to hurt a woman physically like that. It seems like a lot of men think it's ok to act like that when they're in pubs/clubs.

Bouncers not do anything?

Editor

vics219

You're probably right, but I just don't get why a guy would want to hurt … You're probably right, but I just don't get why a guy would want to hurt a woman physically like that. It seems like a lot of men think it's ok to act like that when they're in pubs/clubs.

Not quite sure what kind of assault we are referring to (sexual or physical) but in all honesty, we think we are better than we are after a few.

Cooking when drunk is never a good idea take it easy, have a good night.

Original Poster

Teezgaff

Bouncers not do anything?

No, I didn't tell them. I should have done really, but I just acted on instinct at the time. I kicked off and actually squared up to the little ****, and threatened to rip his face off. Good job he didn't call my bluff really lol
    Edited by: "vics219" 20th Dec 2014

Original Poster

BuzzDuraband

Not quite sure what kind of assault we are referring to (sexual or … Not quite sure what kind of assault we are referring to (sexual or physical) but in all honesty, we think we are better than we are after a few. Cooking when drunk is never a good idea take it easy, have a good night.

Well I was sat on a couch in a club and he came over and started talking to my mate. Then out of nowhere he nipped my breast really hard (hard enough to bruise). then seconds later grabbed hold of my breast and squeezed, then slapped my leg hard. I just don't get why anyone would think that's acceptable behaviour towards a woman.

posting it on here probably isn't a great idea, but I think I was just so bothered by it that I needed to offload. Thanks buzz

Yeah stay awake and don't let those chips burn. As long as you're home and unhurt then all the better.
    My little lads just got in after his works do.

http://s1.postimg.org/z85se65hr/cathide.jpg

Original Poster

Teezgaff

Yeah stay awake and don't let those chips burn. As long as you're home … Yeah stay awake and don't let those chips burn. As long as you're home and unhurt then all the better.My little lads just got in after his works do.:3

Oh there's no chance i'm letting my chips burn, i'm starving X)

Hope your lad's had a good night

Hope you're still awake and not forgotten that pie and chips...
    Edited by: "Teezgaff" 20th Dec 2014

Original Poster

I'm still awake Pie and chips are nearly ready and are looking ad smelling awesome

vics219

:DI'm still awake Pie and chips are nearly ready and are looking ad … :DI'm still awake Pie and chips are nearly ready and are looking ad smelling awesome

Enjoy.. Then get to bed and forget about the clowns in towns..:D

Original Poster

Teezgaff

Enjoy.. Then get to bed and forget about the clowns in towns..

I will do, thank you

I think it's just bothered me more because I was trying to act tough at the time and held back the tears. As soon as I got home it all came out. I'll get over it though, it's really not that bad in the grand scheme of things

Thanks for your kind words...i'm off to eat my pie now

Goodnight
    Edited by: "vics219" 20th Dec 2014

I've got beautiful nieces in their 20's and they have to deal with the same kinda crap in Manchester.

Edited by: "Teezgaff" 20th Dec 2014

Original Poster

Teezgaff

I've got beautiful nieces in their 20's and they have to deal with the … I've got beautiful nieces in their 20's and they have to deal with the same kinda crap in Manchester.

Oh bless them It's far too common place. If i'd have been sat on a couch in Costa Coffee and some guy had come over and done the same as was done earlier, there'd have been police involved. Yet because the couch was in a club, it's acceptable. I'm used to guys copping a quick feel as they walk passed, or coming up dancing with me and grabbing my boobs etc. I always tell them to pack it in, and they usually disappear pretty quickly. What happened tonight was just horrible, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Banned

Comment

vics219

Oh bless them It's far too common place. If i'd have been sat on a … Oh bless them It's far too common place. If i'd have been sat on a couch in Costa Coffee and some guy had come over and done the same as was done earlier, there'd have been police involved. Yet because the couch was in a club, it's acceptable. I'm used to guys copping a quick feel as they walk passed, or coming up dancing with me and grabbing my boobs etc. I always tell them to pack it in, and they usually disappear pretty quickly. What happened tonight was just horrible, and there was nothing I could do about it.

It's assault and should have been reported to the police. CCTV will help identify him and may protect some other poor girl in the future.

Do it.

Its never OK to do that. Sadly there are many men that think its OK and also many women that allow it.

Hope you don't let it put you off men

Some men have no morals or respect and some men who had morals and respect can't hold their alcohol....sadly that's the human race for you....everyone is different.

Hoping for karma for him but again that's me being human.

And there is something you can do about physical assault. You can report it and/or you can learn self defense and cure the problem swiftly. No man (person) has a right to touch another without consent. What if this man goes a step further each time "he wins"?
    Edited by: "philphil61" 20th Dec 2014

I recommend you avoid clubs, seems to come along with the package when you go to a club.

Vics, the big issue here is that you didn't report to anyone.by not doing that it almost justifys his actions. If anything like that happens again just go straight to the nightclub security or find a policeman.

It's not overreacting, its important to speak out or else nothing will ever happen to stop him.

The act you described is more than playful imo.

Grabbing at your breasts like that shows he was either very drunk, very stupid or very arrogant or possibly all three.

Your choice not to call police but if you recall Dave Lee Travis recent case, women were claiming assault for him groping them in a similar fashion to how you were manhandled, so the police would have supported you if you had complained.

I love a bit of banter vics, and probably come across as an old letch on here, but seriously, you have every reason to feel upset and angry at this bloke for aggressively fondling you.

My wife would have slapped him. My sister in law who is on the larger side and is affectionately known as the rottweiler would have laid him out, so i never worry about my wife coming to harm on a night out!

Why is it ok to assault a women in a club?

No, it is not ok. I am not sure assault on anyone is OK. Self defence is different.
    Edited by: "dealer101" 20th Dec 2014

vics219

Oh bless them It's far too common place. If i'd have been sat on a … Oh bless them It's far too common place. If i'd have been sat on a couch in Costa Coffee and some guy had come over and done the same as was done earlier, there'd have been police involved. Yet because the couch was in a club, it's acceptable. I'm used to guys copping a quick feel as they walk passed, or coming up dancing with me and grabbing my boobs etc. I always tell them to pack it in, and they usually disappear pretty quickly. What happened tonight was just horrible, and there was nothing I could do about it.

A bus squeeze is quite common but I've never heard or seen a bloke go up to a woman and squeeze her breast lol. I think this is an isolated event and no way near as many men as you imply think or act this way.

vics219

You choose the life you want & so you have choices.
    Once a thug almost always a thug & so ditch the coward & enjoy being free from a rat.

Hope your ok this morning Vics

vics219

actually squared up to the little ****, and threatened to rip his face … actually squared up to the little ****, and threatened to rip his face off. Good job he didn't call my bluff really lol

Yeah, good job for him X)

I think stuff has been deleted but I hope you're ok viccles.

Oh, and it isn't ok to assault a woman (or a man for that matter) at any time. And alcohol should never be allowed as a defence (unless it's in a bottle to hit him over the head with X))

vics219

Hope your okay now vics xxx
    Should have punched him in the face ! That guy was way out of order! Who does the think he is...
    It's not okay for a guy to come along and just cop a feel ! That is so rude ! If I was dancing in a club and some one came along and grabbed my boobs or my ass ( even if I was single ) I would be furious... I hate men like that....
    But I know what you mean that they seem to think it's okay to do that kinda thing cuz it's in a night club
    Xx

That sounds very upsetting, stupid excuse for a man

Hope you are feeling better this morning vics xxx

Hi Vics, just saw this thread... how was the pie and chips?

Joking aside, it shouldnt matter where you are. No one should be groped or handled in anyway without their permission. Hope you are OK

Good morning viccles xx hope you had a good sleep and feel ok today

There's no excuse at all what he did and I hope you said enough so he won't do it again.

What pie was it out of interest? made me feel hungry X)

Teezgaff

I've got beautiful nieces in their 20's and they have to deal with the … I've got beautiful nieces in their 20's and they have to deal with the same kinda crap in Manchester.

Plenty of old perverts in manchester.

Rupz

Plenty of old perverts in manchester.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4651670/john-cleese-o.gif

Original Poster

Good morning everyone... Oh maaaan I feel so poorly X)

Thanks so much for your lovely comments I feel loads better about things this morning, I guess it just really got to me at the time though and I needed to talk about it. I'm kicking myself for not reporting the guy now, but it was a snap judgement that I made while I was drunk, so i'll just forget about it now and hope that me kicking off with him how I did, will make him think twice the next time he feels like assaulting a woman like that.

Original Poster

Oh and the pie and chips were lovely thanks, but they made me feel sick X)

Heyyy vics. I've only just seen this thread. I'm sorry to hear of what happened last night

Some men just don't seem to have evolved.

http://cdn.graphicsfactory.com/clip-art/image_files/image/8/1400438-5100-Caveman-Cartoon-Character-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Image.jpg
    Edited by: "RossD89" 20th Dec 2014

vics219

Oh and the pie and chips were lovely thanks, but they made me feel sick X)

Up until this post I was craving pie and chips. X)
    Seriously tho' it was well out of order what happened to you last night, Vics.

Noticed one poster suggesting this type of thing doesn't happen too often - obviously not a female poster - it happens to girls/women all the time.

Another poster suggest men haven't really evolved/matured - I often wonder if men have actually gone backward in this particular behaviour (srs).

Anywho, be strong girl, don't let the morons grind you down.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions