Why is it so darn quiet??

Everyone at Wembley or on holiday?

Sign in and say hi

Especially you lurkers!!

108 Comments

Banned

hey hey - im playin cricket today with my dodgy knuckle so wish me luck!!

hey CoM

Hellllo

just doing some Saturday cleaning, having a quick cuppa then back to it :thumbsup:
what are your plans for today?

I just got back in from partying all night like 40mins ago
spent like 5bills.

I'm here, catching up on big brother and then I'm gonna go gym and maybe cinema tonight...I need to stop pigging out though, otherwise I'm not gonna fit into my wedding suit for tomorrow.

Banned

black gerbil1;6212404

I just got back in from partying all night like 40mins agospent like … I just got back in from partying all night like 40mins agospent like 5bills.

giv it a rest moron

realfriendlyman;6212407

I'm here, catching up on big brother and then I'm gonna go gym and maybe … I'm here, catching up on big brother and then I'm gonna go gym and maybe cinema tonight...I need to stop pigging out though, otherwise I'm not gonna fit into my wedding suit for tomorrow.

what you working brah? back and bis san?

gsettle24;6212409

giv it a rest moron

u mad, lol @ playing cricket.

Original Poster

gsettle24;6212393

hey hey - im playin cricket today with my dodgy knuckle so wish me luck!!

Good luck hun. Be careful of that knuckle!! you be finished playing soon? xx

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;6212396

hey CoM

Hello lil one xxxx;-)

Betcha taller than me now

Banned

ClarityofMind;6212415

Good luck hun. Be careful of that knuckle!! you be finished playing soon? … Good luck hun. Be careful of that knuckle!! you be finished playing soon? xx

only two games left, if we win today we get promoted so i knida figure that i can get thru it!!

Banned

black gerbil1;6212414

u mad, lol @ playing cricket.

why [email protected] cricket? your just a broken record lad

ClarityofMind;6212418

Hello lil one xxxx;-)Betcha taller than me now

I probably have been for quite a while. :p:-D

Original Poster

banthedrummer;6212400

Hellllojust doing some Saturday cleaning, having a quick cuppa then back … Hellllojust doing some Saturday cleaning, having a quick cuppa then back to it :thumbsup:what are your plans for today?

Hi sweets, I've been up early with my lil one, had a client at 11 ( who was possibly the most stoned man on the planet lol ) and I'm out shopping/working this afternoon and have to work properly this evening.

No rest for the wicked round here!!

what are your plans for the rest of the weekend? x

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6212404

I just got back in from partying all night like 40mins agospent like … I just got back in from partying all night like 40mins agospent like 5bills.

Brah I made 50% on the stock market this week, how your shares goin?

Hey CoM how you diddling Hun:-D

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6212407

I'm here, catching up on big brother and then I'm gonna go gym and maybe … I'm here, catching up on big brother and then I'm gonna go gym and maybe cinema tonight...I need to stop pigging out though, otherwise I'm not gonna fit into my wedding suit for tomorrow.

Hey hun, our bud's bday today and he's spending it at wembley lol!

Wedding suit? dont you meeaaaaaan birthday suit????

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;6212441

Hey CoM how you diddling Hun:-D

Hello my gorgeous girl xx

I'm okie thanks hunni how you? x

hi hi =)

I'm still playing around with my new tv/sound bar, trying to get the best possible picture + sound.

Have to pop up to asda sometime to get something to put my gf's birthday presents in and clean out the hamster... exciting stuff!

Original Poster

gsettle24;6212425

only two games left, if we win today we get promoted so i knida figure … only two games left, if we win today we get promoted so i knida figure that i can get thru it!!

Good luck honey, gonna have my fingers crossed for you, even though I'm sure you'll ace it xx

Fine thanks, no hangover today:-D.. Just waiting for summit to end on ebay then off out for a look out, dont know where yet thou :?

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;6212433

I probably have been for quite a while. :p:-D

How tall are you now? you beat my measely 5 foot nothing yet? lol xxx

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;6212464

Fine thanks, no hangover today:-D.. Just waiting for summit to end on … Fine thanks, no hangover today:-D.. Just waiting for summit to end on ebay then off out for a look out, dont know where yet thou :?

I'm gonna hit Ilford, want summin new and spangly to make me happy lol

anything you need to buy today? x

ClarityofMind;6212465

How tall are you now? you beat my measely 5 foot nothing yet? lol xxx

BL is just short of 6ft CoM and he not 15 til the end of the month ... Teenagers are soooooo tall these days' wernt like that when I was one :?

No dont really need anything , just fancy a look out

Original Poster

rwm24;6212459

hi hi =)I'm still playing around with my new tv/sound bar, trying to get … hi hi =)I'm still playing around with my new tv/sound bar, trying to get the best possible picture + sound.Have to pop up to asda sometime to get something to put my gf's birthday presents in and clean out the hamster... exciting stuff!

Just as long as you dont put your girlfriends presents in the hamster you'll be doing okay :-D

Wrapping paper or a pretty pressie bag will work xxx

what did you buy her? x

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;6212475

BL is just short of 6ft CoM and he not 15 til the end of the month ... … BL is just short of 6ft CoM and he not 15 til the end of the month ... Teenagers are soooooo tall these days' wernt like that when I was one :?

My girls are only my height and they get teased for being short.... me I'm a munchkin :w00t:;-)

My son is about 6 foot 2, sooo skinny though.

its never quiet:p

mr miagi;6212491

Not now your here :giggle:

ClarityofMind;6212480

Just as long as you dont put your girlfriends presents in the hamster … Just as long as you dont put your girlfriends presents in the hamster you'll be doing okay :-DWrapping paper or a pretty pressie bag will work xxxwhat did you buy her? x

I think pretty pressie bag as I got her 3 seperate presents and i'm useless at wrapping anyway

I got her a bracelet from tiffany's, a rare/expensive blue nose friends bear (plushpaws.co.uk/me-…tml) that she has wanted for a long time and another bear holding "21" (she got one on her 18th so I thought she might like a 21 bear too)

I was thinking about getting her the Doctor Who collection (all 4 new series) but it's another £60 or so >_>

Original Poster

mr miagi;6212491

It's always too quiet for us Essex girls lol :oops:

ClarityofMind;6212488

My girls are only my height and they get teased for being short.... me … My girls are only my height and they get teased for being short.... me I'm a munchkin :w00t:;-)My son is about 6 foot 2, sooo skinny though.

Yeah both of mine are skinny, don't take after thier mam or dad though :-D

frollickingfrill;6212498

Not now your here :giggle:

true true:thumbsup:

Original Poster

rwm24;6212499

I think pretty pressie bag as I got her 3 seperate presents and i'm … I think pretty pressie bag as I got her 3 seperate presents and i'm useless at wrapping anyway :(I got her a bracelet from tiffany's, a rare/expensive blue nose friends bear (http://www.plushpaws.co.uk/me-to-you/me-to-you-kittywink-the-cat.html) that she has wanted for a long time and another bear holding "21" (she got one on her 18th so I thought she might like a 21 bear too)I was thinking about getting her the Doctor Who collection (all 4 new series) but it's another £60 or so >_>

I dont own any bears... but it looks gorgeous, she's gonna absolutely adore the bracelet too, bracelets are my fav, hate necklaces its so slavery lol but bracelets rock xxxx

awww my kiddies are so nuts about dr who lol xxxx

your pressies sound lovely

ClarityofMind;6212502

It's always too quiet for us Essex girls lol :oops:

lets party then:roll:

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;6212507

Yeah both of mine are skinny, don't take after thier mam or dad though :-D

My elder two are dark like their Dad... the younger two are blonde haired/ blue eyed like me :-D

My genes won out in the end ;-)

what are yours like? x

Original Poster

mr miagi;6212517

now you're talking my language :w00t:;-)

black gerbil1;6212414

what you working brah? back and bis san?u mad, lol @ playing cricket.

Dunno, I gotta back into the swing of things, so starting off slowly, as I've been slack for months, probably just do some cardio, work on my chest and a little bit of everything.

ClarityofMind;6212443

Hey hun, our bud's bday today and he's spending it at wembley lol!Wedding … Hey hun, our bud's bday today and he's spending it at wembley lol!Wedding suit? dont you meeaaaaaan birthday suit????

Yeah, lets just hope he doesn't do anything crazy over there. :giggle:
I think everyone would kill me if I walked in my birthday suit...although some would try and rape me while the others are beating the living daylights out of me lol

ClarityofMind;6212434

Hi sweets, I've been up early with my lil one, had a client at 11 ( who … Hi sweets, I've been up early with my lil one, had a client at 11 ( who was possibly the most stoned man on the planet lol ) and I'm out shopping/working this afternoon and have to work properly this evening. No rest for the wicked round here!!what are your plans for the rest of the weekend? x

I always think of the same thing when you say "I had clients over" and then you had to mention the stoned part to make it even worse. :lol:

Banned

The future KING of HUKD is here best...

BOW DOWN.

mr miagi;6212517

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm115/livingdeadgal13/GIF/dancepartygif.gif

Banned

Bow down to tha KKKKKIING

all let it be known, BOSS is here.

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6212534

Dunno, I gotta back into the swing of things, so starting off slowly, as … Dunno, I gotta back into the swing of things, so starting off slowly, as I've been slack for months, probably just do some cardio, work on my chest and a little bit of everything.Yeah, lets just hope he doesn't do anything crazy over there. :giggle:I think everyone would kill me if I walked in my birthday suit...although some would try and rape me while the others are beating the living daylights out of me lolI always think of the same thing when you say "I had clients over" and then you had to mention the stoned part to make it even worse. :lol:

I just know the ones leaping on you would be male lol

well I'm actually the one out visiting clients tonight and I'm booked till 1am so think what you will lol!

and I SWEAR he was stoned, he kept wiping his face like he was tired or summin and at one point he looked directly where he shouldnt so he was not just stoned but stupid too ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions