Why is it so hard to find a small ladies purse?

Found 19th Mar
Following a long spell in hospital and having to learn to walk again, I am only getting around using crutches/sticks. I can't carry a handbag so have bought a small shoulder bag for just my purse, phone and a packet of tissues. Only, my big purse doesn't fit. Today I've been everywhere I can think of trying to find a small purse to fit three or four cards, some coins and a note or two.

Ideally, it'll have a photo pocket but this isn't essential. I'd like it to be mustard/yellow, red or pink. The closest I've come is a small mustard one in New Look priced at £4.99 which is ideal but if anything it's a bit too small.

Can anyone please help me look? I've also tried eBay and Amazon but would appreciate another pair of eyes!
Community Updates
Ask
24 Comments
Look online, it may help
Norseg1 m ago

Look online, it may help

Please, for all that is good in this world, try reading the OP before commenting.
Sorry that is an U.S. site. Try entering small ladies wallet on Amazon.
MissGoldie9 m ago

Sorry that is an U.S. site. Try entering small ladies wallet on Amazon.

Thank you, I hadn't thought of Etsy. I've entered several different searches on Amazon but not found what I'm looking for yet.
can't you just get a one of those Velcro Nike unisex wallets?
33473232-tmJbA.jpg
i find tkmaxx great for purses and handbags. good brand names at discount prices. if you don't have one near you, you could order for delivery.

they have lots of small purses and even small handbags.
Debenhams ?
Edited by: "ding" 19th Mar
How about a bum bag or a fanny pack if your american
im trying to think of a good joke but its impurseoble to think of
discozohan50 m ago

can't you just get a one of those Velcro Nike unisex wallets?[Image]

Not really my style but I appreciate your reply.
mutley135 m ago

i find tkmaxx great for purses and handbags. good brand names at discount …i find tkmaxx great for purses and handbags. good brand names at discount prices. if you don't have one near you, you could order for delivery.they have lots of small purses and even small handbags.

I'm going into town tomorrow and there's a TK Maxx there. I'll have a look but I fear they may be out of my price range! Thanks for the suggestion
ding14 m ago

Debenhams ?

Haven't tried there. I'll have a look now - thanks! I do have a very small bum bag but only use it for travel just so my passport is t o hand. Thanks for your suggestions!
Accessorize is also a possibility
squiff18 m ago

I'm going into town tomorrow and there's a TK Maxx there. I'll have a look …I'm going into town tomorrow and there's a TK Maxx there. I'll have a look but I fear they may be out of my price range! Thanks for the suggestion

they have all different ranges with regard to pricing. from the cheap to the expensive but all good quality products.

they are my go to when looking for purses and hand bags. i used to buy my purses and handbags from john lewis but i find tkmaxx has much better prices for the same quality products. they just don't have the range that john lewis stocks as they have end of line stuff so i just wait for the right item to come along. i am not in any hurry as i got a drawer full of purses and several handbags already, so waiting for another one won't kill

you can see the price here, starts quite cheap.

tkmaxx.com/uk/…e=1
If you're able to get out and about Primark had some nice small purses the last time I was in.

Accessorize is also my go to for purses and bags usually, is this yellow one linked too big? It says it's 12 x 7cm. I know it's not quite mustard but it's close!
Edited by: "sparky64" 19th Mar
For a second I thourt you said why is it hard to find small ladies
TKMaxx or Primark?
Amazon?
squiff1 h, 26 m ago

I'm going into town tomorrow and there's a TK Maxx there. I'll have a look …I'm going into town tomorrow and there's a TK Maxx there. I'll have a look but I fear they may be out of my price range! Thanks for the suggestion

They won't be out of your price range. I've just bought 2 new purses and they are a lot cheaper. 1st purse I paid £14.99 and to buy from Amazon for the same purse £41.99. 2nd purse it had been reduced twice to £8 and to buy online it would cost £29.99. Hope you hit lucky and find a purse or a handbag at a good price
I was going to suggest Claire's, noticed they're going into administration ,so stuck with the idea as it will be cheaper soon!
Tthanks everyone so much! I've exhausted all options and decided I don't need a smaller purse. I just need a bigger shoulder bag
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants