Groups

Why is it so quiet in here!

Hello every1, what u all up2 this bank holiday,
    me, I'm at work, so bored....,

going to cinema later on Iron Man 2,

37 Comments

You make me jealous...not about Iron Man 2, as I havent seen the first one, but going out...
    I'm house bound for the next 4 weeks with revision!

But at least the sun is shining...

sat in work - which why i've posted about 50 times this mornin.. lol... got another 8 hours in work today !

but iron man 2 sounds like a good plan to me !

im revising :-( exam on wednesday

Banned

We are going food shopping and returning everything I have bought that I don't really need :roll:

Also might go to a National Trust site to make use of my membership :-D

Banned

arcangel111;8513629

sat in work - which why i've posted about 50 times this mornin.. lol... … sat in work - which why i've posted about 50 times this mornin.. lol... got another 8 hours in work today ! but iron man 2 sounds like a good plan to me !

Unlucky

just chilling for few hours back to work at 3 after 9 days off DREADING IT. havent seen either of the iron mans but went and saw date nite the other nite quite funny in parts

DLM;8513637

Unlucky

thanks for your support.. lol

im in university... Yeh they dont give us bank holidays! cruel!

Banned

arcangel111;8513667

thanks for your support.. lol

I was supposed to do 6 hours yesterday went to alton towers instead.

I have to do 6 hour's tomorrow instead :-(

golemsmate;8513674

not really since we do **** all the rest of the time :lol:

Banned

still sat in me dressing gown, trying to get up the energy to go sort meself out

golemsmate;8513674

Really? I've never had lectures on a Bank Holiday...

micoo;8513692

not really since we do **** all the rest of the time :lol:

Let me rephrase that for you Micoo...YOU never do anything the rest of the time
    Ill even admit at times I do very little...but then it all catches up with you...like now!

im looking for my hamster which i got the day before yesterday ....... its escaped :oops:

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;8513620

You make me jealous...not about Iron Man 2, as I havent seen the first … You make me jealous...not about Iron Man 2, as I havent seen the first one, but going out...I'm house bound for the next 4 weeks with revision!But at least the sun is shining...

its raining here:cry:

awoodhall2003;8513718

Really? I've never had lectures on a Bank Holiday...Let me rephrase that … Really? I've never had lectures on a Bank Holiday...Let me rephrase that for you Micoo...YOU never do anything the rest of the time :pIll even admit at times I do very little...but then it all catches up with you...like now!

True :lol: its all catching up now haha, not keen on this studying lark tbh

gotta drive back to uni and revise cant wait to be stuck in the libary all day reading massive books I must be very lucky :x

Chilling today. Finished all coursework for last week and so its the first weekend I have actually got to have a rest.
    My exams are all finished in 2 days - 15th and 16th June. So revision will start in the next few week

well I was enjoying the sun in the garden but it has clouded over now so in the house watching barbie and the 3 muskateers:lazy: well the kids are anyway:thumbsup:

aah96;8513764

im looking for my hamster which i got the day before yesterday ....... … im looking for my hamster which i got the day before yesterday ....... its escaped :oops:

are you sure it's not a rat called Basil ? haha

Ive got a hangover - kids just about to watch a film (flushed away i think) with some popcorn so i may have a little nap!

abusdiad;8514338

are you sure it's not a rat called Basil ? haha

no its a hamster called yoshi

saw iron man 2 last night...i enjoyed it

doing nothing today

Just in from work, pooped, sat on sofa watching My Wife And Kids and contemplating what to feed the sprats.

michelleleemoo;8514635

Just in from work, pooped, sat on sofa watching My Wife And Kids and … Just in from work, pooped, sat on sofa watching My Wife And Kids and contemplating what to feed the sprats.

eeew why did you have to tell us you "pooped":?

underthestairs;8514650

eeew why did you have to tell us you "pooped":?

NOOOOOOOOOOO, I meant i'm tired :w00t: not the doo doo

Banned

michelleleemoo;8514635

Just in from work, pooped, sat on sofa watching My Wife And Kids and … Just in from work, pooped, sat on sofa watching My Wife And Kids and contemplating what to feed the sprats.

am i missing something here :?

sassie;8514689

am i missing something here :?

omg whats wrong with you lot today, its a programme, not my Actual wife and kids :w00t: (she's in the kitchen ironing :-D)

Banned

michelleleemoo;8514706

omg whats wrong with you lot today, its a programme, not my Actual wife … omg whats wrong with you lot today, its a programme, not my Actual wife and kids :w00t: (she's in the kitchen ironing :-D)

whoops, sorry thought i best check before sending you nudes:w00t:

sassie;8514720

whoops, sorry thought i best check before sending you nudes:w00t:

aaaaw, dont stop coz of that, my box is open to all :p:p

Banned

michelleleemoo;8514756

aaaaw, dont stop coz of that, my box is open to all :p:p

yes, i heard :oops:

sassie;8514761

yes, i heard :oops:

well there's no need for you to be embarrassed about it

Banned

michelleleemoo;8514767

well there's no need for you to be embarrassed about it

i am easily embarrassed

sassie;8514785

i am easily embarrassed

good job i'm not, you can be the ying to my yang if you wants :friends:

he he he girls...dont you think this song should be the anthem here in misc....

youtube.com/wat…YG0

loupomm;8514858

he he he girls...dont you think this song should be the anthem here in … he he he girls...dont you think this song should be the anthem here in misc....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRKZFnKIYG0

really, REALLY dont like that song, but I get yr drift :-D

michelleleemoo;8514872

really, REALLY dont like that song, but I get yr drift :-D

meant to be the dirty version... :oops::whistling:

youtube.com/wat…0Bc

aah96;8513764

im looking for my hamster which i got the day before yesterday ....... … im looking for my hamster which i got the day before yesterday ....... its escaped :oops:

my mates hamster got ehind the TV and found a nice juicy power wire... no more hamster !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.410
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2646
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767428

See more discussions