Expired

Why is it sometimes my withdrawals from paypal to my bank account go instantly and others take like a week? Seems weird later withdrawls go in earlier sometimes?

7 Comments
some taken from your debit card are instant, others are bank transfer which will not show in your bank for about 5 days..

You should double check what your default methods of payment are, though some gift or non ebay payments only allow bank transfer to ensure higher security on the transaction (dont ask me, thats paypals excuse lol)
DudeyGeeza

some taken from your debit card are instant, others are bank transfer … some taken from your debit card are instant, others are bank transfer which will not show in your bank for about 5 days..You should double check what your default methods of payment are, though some gift or non ebay payments only allow bank transfer to ensure higher security on the transaction (dont ask me, thats paypals excuse lol)

He is talking about withdrawals.
As in taking the money currently in the PayPal and moving it over the bank account.
Usually taking 3-5 working days.
InfinityLoop

He is talking about withdrawals.As in taking the money currently in the … He is talking about withdrawals.As in taking the money currently in the PayPal and moving it over the bank account.Usually taking 3-5 working days.

InfinityLoop

He is talking about withdrawals.As in taking the money currently in the … He is talking about withdrawals.As in taking the money currently in the PayPal and moving it over the bank account.Usually taking 3-5 working days.

oh yes, my bad..

oh yes, my bad..
InfinityLoop

Withdrawals can range now from 24 hours to 5 working days. My recent withdrawal was processed within an hour and Clear in my bank the following day. I guess it comes down to what time you made it, day of the week and the timeframe at which Paypal processes your withdrawal. Sometimes they can stay Pending for days, Plus security checks on both parties.
InfinityLoop

Many thanks to you all appreciate the help
I have found if I use the laptop to withdraw money it goes in my bank instantly but if I use my iPhone it takes 3days
Do you use for phone or laptop
Very valid point there, when I use app it takes longer i think?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants