Why is mandm direct banned from this site?

Posted 30th Oct
But it says merchant is banned? Anyone know why?
I order things all the time from here everything has been great for me.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I presume it's because hotukdeals could not negotiate an affiliate/commission structure that was agreeable.
probable due to it not paying referral fees to HUKD
spyro12330/10/2019 13:26

Oh yeh I forgot I owned m and m direct .. shh don't tell anyone...

I didn’t say you self promoted, more than likely they self promoted.
15 Comments
More than likely self promotion.
cuzzy30/10/2019 13:24

More than likely self promotion.

I can confirm that they are a terrible company to deal with anyway. So I’d avoid them if I were you

cuzzy30/10/2019 13:28

Ok lol. I wish I owned it.
I presume it's because hotukdeals could not negotiate an affiliate/commission structure that was agreeable.
Stonedcold-30/10/2019 13:26

I can confirm that they are a terrible company to deal with anyway. So I’d …I can confirm that they are a terrible company to deal with anyway. So I’d avoid them if I were you

Where as I can confirm they’re an awesome company

Then you should know why they banned you 🤦
@spyro123

Magicjay1986 confirmed the other day they have been banned for self promotion as others have stated

hotukdeals.com/com…754
myusernamehasgone23430/10/2019 14:44

@spyro123 Magicjay1986 confirmed the other day they have been banned for …@spyro123 Magicjay1986 confirmed the other day they have been banned for self promotion as others have stated https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/38806754

Ah ok thanks for that. I haven't seen a flood of offers for them either. As I have it on keyword I have that next day free delivery so can get the bargains.
spyro12330/10/2019 14:50

Ah ok thanks for that. I haven't seen a flood of offers for them either. …Ah ok thanks for that. I haven't seen a flood of offers for them either. As I have it on keyword I have that next day free delivery so can get the bargains.

Yeah seems quite silly of them to self promote and get banned as many deals get shared on here anyway as they do have some great savings.

Hype were banned too, now all their deals go to moderation I assume the same will happen with M&M Direct if they are allowed back
Stonedcold-30/10/2019 13:26

I can confirm that they are a terrible company to deal with anyway. So I’d …I can confirm that they are a terrible company to deal with anyway. So I’d avoid them if I were you

I’ve used this company ALOT deliveries and returns are a doddle and stuff is cheap. Refunds have always been given hassle free.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 30th Oct
Hi all

As @myusernamehasgone234 has linked to, this was mentioned elsewhere, but worth reposting here.

Retailers get banned from time to time, and one of the main reasons is self-promotion. This won't always be obvious that is happening, as we catch deals before they go live.
Luckyluke0230/10/2019 13:55

This has absolutely nothing to do with the decision - multiple companies are banned at any one time, and it is a wide mix of companies our partnership team works with and ones that they don't.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants